Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Ain't Private

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Private Ain't Private Empty
PostSubject: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 am

I sent the following 'private message' to Vega77 during the time he was contemplating becoming a Mod....the date was May 7th. Today, I visited the Mod's Forum and saw the post Vega placed, or I saw the post that Vega placed and then had it altered by one of the senior Mods. Please note the absence of #4 in Vega's post (altered or not altered).

------------- MY 'pm' TO VEGA ---------------

I get the impression that you're considering an 'accept' to become a Mod.

And, I've thought of you as an intelligent person. So, I would implore you to exercise that intellect prior to accepting any such invitation. I say this for four (4) reasons.....1) the Mods often succumb to megalomania patterns and tendencies, 2) you will become another pawn in Carol and Duane's 'use-as-they-please' bucket, 3) the combined intellect of the entire Mod group often appears to be less than the intellect of a single 7th grader, and 4) do all you can to discover what the Mod Admin, and others by lack of loyalty action, did to Gracie and Lana.

Please give it some serious thought, and best wishes,

Michael.

-------------- The Vega Post in the Mods Forum ----------------

This is what I got from DM read and then tell me where is the Loyalty to NPP---Sent by Set_Miner on Saturday, May 7th 2011, 2:33 PM

I get the impression that you're considering an 'accept' to become a Mod.

And, I've thought of you as an intelligent person. So, I would implore you to exercise that intellect prior to accepting any such invitation. I say this for three reasons.....1)the Mods often succumb to megalomania patterns and tendencies, 2)you will become another pawn in Carol and Duane's 'use-as-they-please' bucket, and 3)the combined intellect of the entire Mod group often appears to be less than the intellect of a single 7th grader.

Please give it some serious thought, and best wishes,

Michael.

==================================================

Curiously, I wonder, since #4 was deleted, why wouldn't #1, or #2, or #3, or the whole 'private message' that ain't private have been deleted. Is this to say that #1, #2, and #3 are all accepted understandings amongst the Mod Group??????

Who knows !!!! Maybe the Shadow knows. Or, maybe the 'shit' monster knows.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Well since #4 is: 4) do all you can to discover what the Mod Admin, and others by lack of loyalty action, did to Gracie and Lana.

I would have to say, he was TOLD (not asked of course) by Carol & her dood to leave that part out, reason being, there are MANY that play there that pay NO attention to the lobby so they have NO CLUE what happened to Diva & I- Carol n her dood were ALWAYS jealous of the respect Diva n I had from the players, that's the reason we were accused of dumb shit by them so many times- Hell in fact they banned Diva from the mod forum & reason they gave support was Diva is "abusive" LOLOL how is that for a laugh!

I find it all very funny esp since Bone, Wolf & Pip keep telling people we alter chats here- Those freakin LOSERS would never admit the suck ass! LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Private Discussions That Are No Longer Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 am

In that this thread is titled "Private Ain't Private" I am going to use it to post every instance of what were private communications that are no longer private. And, be assured, that any and all violations of the concept of 'private' were not done by me.

Obviously, the non-private message laid out in my previous post was the end result of Vega's doing. And, I'm currently in the process of determining the most recent violation. It was likely perpetrated by ActionJimbo, Bonebag, or WolfsBite. An update will follow.

Last edited by D_M_Vadnais on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am

NOTHING & I mean NOTHING from ANY1 there would shock me, they are so busy licking ass they don't have time to come up for air cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:15 am

Written to me in private:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"sorry to hear that you won’t write anymore, it is excellent content and makes the site more attractive, with SEO at record levels, and readership at an all time high"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Jimbo, Bag, and Wolf have any clue that the articles have helped countless players to develop some understanding of the game? Do they have any idea that the articles were simply intended to benefit others? Do they not collectively have enough intellect to figure out that even the slightest improvement to 'Quality of Play' on the site will assist in the process of site growth? Or, are they so pissed that they've put their time into the site and got paid exactly what their time is worth? Zippo.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 am

No of course they don't SEE, they are dumb asses who don't see anything past what dookie boy says, his words is gospel to jackasses-
Some people just don't have 2 brain cells to rub together so they can't think on their own or even see they are being used to do the king n queen of turtle island's dirty work -
Intelligent people are a threat to "them" they belittle them until they grovel, the ones that wouldn't/won't grovel are the bad guys now hahaha

Ignorance is Bliss!

BTW, they have no interest in bettering the site, look how they turned it into a playground for their perversion, sick just SICK!

LMAO @ Zippo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Are There Schools In Alabama ?   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 am

The following private message that did not remain private was sent by me to Pippy approximately four and a half months ago. And, while the privacy of the message was violated by Pippy immediately, while the contents of the message was cause for a verbal confrontation with Adam at the Chatsbanned Forum, while the 'A' game aspects of the message was the foundation to attacks leveled at me by many Mod's, where they routinely used the term 'C' game, where NoWrongNinnie always used the term 'Z' game, it's only now that I wish to share the privacy violation and my question as to whether or not there are schools in the sate of Alabama. Here's my 'pm' to Pippy:

=============================================================
Much has been done to create a 'Quality of Play' (QOP) environment for the old 'Vadnais 500 Bounty BC Freeroll' games that are now named the 'Pippy 500 Bounty BC Freeroll' games, and, it might be a good idea to attempt to convince a few of the other Moderators to make an attempt at maintaining the overall quality of play. When a NoPay member is witness to the 'chip-flinging' and poor pocket card play of Mod's such as ActionJimbo, WolfsBite, YehRightOK, and Goblin, it does not bode well as a QOP influencing factor vis-a-vis the other players in the games.

Possibly you could politely ask them to bring their 'A' game to the tables, and/or, ask them to learn an 'A' game. The process of learning is no further away than the 'Building a Bankroll' and 'Expanding Your Bankroll' series of Articles. Additionally, prior to changing the BC Bounty Games from 'Vadnais' to 'Pippy' the games averaged 110 players and 85K of BC usage. Now, 2 months into the 'Pippy' games, the games average less than 70 players and about 40K in BC usage. These negatives, this decline, is almost directly attributable to the bad play of the aforementioned Mod's. Help them. Please !!!!!
=============================================================

Yesterday, 'YehRightOK', who I have for quite some time called 'NoWrongNinnie', after the entire issue had calmed down, having calmed down for approximately 2 months, seized on the opportunity to open it up again. Why 'NoWrong' would have decided to do so is completely beyond my comprehension. And, the timing of her 'stupidity' was remarkably assinine. In the middle of a brief and friendly chat lobby conversation between myself and 4 others, including 2 Mod's, she decided to type the following:

<YehRightOK(MOD - 9)>just make sure u bring your Zgames when you play

No No No Duh !!!!!!!

Does anyone know if there are schools in Alabama ?

confused confused confused

Or, did NoWrongNinnie not make it to the 4th grade ?

pig pig pig

Last edited by D_M_Vadnais on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 am

thats a trick question, right?
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: Private Ain't Private   Private Ain't Private I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! I'm sure it will take YehRightOK aka Tatt a few reads to "get it", once she looks it all up in the dictionary.

But I must add... in support of the obvious, its highly doubtful she made it that far. This is how "dumber than a 5th grader" showed her intelligence just this evening. Rec2009 was asking about the pw for mod league... now YehRightOK in her endless dribble pastes the list that Wolf gave her.. which clearly states Rec2009's name on it. However as you read, you will see how she shows just how stuck on stupid she is.

<rec2009(9)>why is the password not w for the mod game
<bonebag(MOD - 917)>they changed it
<pippy04111(MOD PRO - 995)>pickers and pawn stars is on gl all
<rec2009(9)>w will i get the new one
<doppie43(56)>u see new one they buy storage units
<axlrtr7777777(126)>people suk out
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>[7:58:23 AM] WolfsBite: berlinracing,drivininstructor,rec2009,xbooboox,G_I_N_A,PJM1951,flyersfan16,spokes90210,donna51058,pawnshop812,rogerssj7,Zuess08 You all have a myspace mail from Wolfsbite with the mod league pw
<gunzzz(998)>Very Happy
<pawnshop812(64)>ty tatt
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>for august^^
<pawnshop812(64)>ty bones
<bonebag(MOD - 917)>yw pawn
<BadUncleKev(806)>howdy tattoo
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>hi ya capt kev
<booboobear(761)>hello kev
<bonebag(MOD - 917)>your name actually made the list twice lol Hott put you in there too
<BadUncleKev(806)>rise of planet apes is awesome
<axlrtr7777777(126)>wish i could play u all in person
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>i bet it is kev
<BadUncleKev(806)>gotta check that one out tatt
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>cant wait to see it
<pawnshop812(64)>i will have 2 thank her 2
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>son watched xmen the new one
<BadUncleKev(806)>sirst class one?
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>saiid it was good
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>yes
<BadUncleKev(806)>1st
<heliojr(857)>I was in the championship because I'm no longer just comes back to take a shower was no longer
<rec2009(9)>the password is not w
<cramer54(858)>dat a roddle?
<cramer54(858)>riddle
<rec2009(9)>for the mod game
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>u can only be out 10-15 hands b4 u get booted from table helio
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>rec doesnt look like ur on list for august mods league

<dking728(146)>1 for 20 heads up il let u win
<BadUncleKev(806)>quicker than that now I think
<whyiotta(16)>good evening all and gl
<BadUncleKev(806)>like 5-6 hands
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>hi why gl
<rec2009(9)>i get the password for aug
<heliojr(857)>hey
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>did u apply for august league rec
<rec2009(9)>yes
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>helio i answer u up there^^^
<YehRightOK(MOD - 12)>i have to check for u rec