Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!

Go down 
+2
Bonebag
AmmazingG
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! Empty
PostSubject: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 am

When you start closing accounts because some1 happened to sit out in a league game you've gone a bit TOO FAR- somewhere along the line noPAYpoker lost the dam plot!!
affraid affraid affraid

That's some asinine SHIT right there, so stupid, LIFE happens, people disconnect, ppl get unexpected visits and sometimes you just have to take a freakin SHIT (I suppose you have to prairie dog it cuz ur in a game? hahahaha) - those are a # of reasons ppl sit out in a game BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO asshole Bone accuses them of "chip dumping" & the saddest part is (non) SUPPORT goes along with it !!!

LMAOOOO

Last edited by AmmazingG on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Plot was not lost   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

The 2 players involved (yes, there were 2 not one) were indeed cheating and they were stupid enough to discuss it publicly. They were turned in, yes, but not by any of the Mods, not even the asshole bonebag.
They were turned over to Support with the chat and closed. They both have been slapped on the wrists and re-opened.
Geez. Louise, woman, get yer shit straight before dumping it out, would ya?!
And tell all yer friends that ya never know which player is watching them and will turn them in without any hesitation at all if he thinks there is even the slightest chance they might be cheating Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 am

Truthful wrote:
T
And tell all yer friends that ya never know which player is watching them and will turn them in without any hesitation at all if he thinks there is even the slightest chance they might be cheating Rolling Eyes
'''

I bet they did re-open their accts w/0 balance, that's the NOpay way!

Last edited by AmmazingG on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 am

let me guess, some 1 asked another player to come sit out in a league game cause they wanted it to get started. big cheaters! pffffffffft. since the site opened ppl have sat out of league games to HELP get the table started. they would advertise it too blah blah blah league game #, SITTERS WELCOME, but i guess since they can close ur account at anytime for ANY REASON, they do just that.,. to take all ur freeds away.... cause the site is SHIT. and sitting out isn't considered cheating at any other site, its part of the game. especially on the internet! think closing ppl's accounts for BS reasons just to take ur freeds is the NOPAY way! No wonder they cant fill a table of 10 for a league game.
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 am

Right On Admin- & boneBAG, in ALL reality NOpay CHEATS!!!

Go to any REAL poker site where U WIN REAL $$ & see how many are sitting out, ONLy at Nopay is it cheating, freakin morons!

You got 1 thing right "truthful' ur an ass hahahaha
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Loooooooooooooooooool... this does not surprise me at all. They will use any excuse to close accounts and confiscate freeds.

Yet Drunk Doookieee Poo can out and out post all over facebook and the moderators forum that NPP supports cheating and he not only has his account he is still a mod. Who is sucking who is what I wanna know?
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

LMAO Schatzi, soooo typical of them huh, but they don't hold grudges or play favorites Rolling Eyes I call BOOOOOSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm

looooooooooooooooooool... what's even funnier is the fact that Truthful aka Bonebag feels the need to come here and "justify" what NPP does.

Now I can't wait to hear how he justifies what NPP did to Zombified...

<Zombified(813)>k cant enter 200 mini cuzz i have negative money wtf
<SHADOWSEE(7)>dont know
<chiptrouble(973)>lol
<vega77(MOD - 987)>idk zomb
<SHADOWSEE(7)>u have money in a game somewhere?
<smokinnnnnnn(966)> wow maple bad luck gg hun
<Zombified(813)>i dont know either
<SHADOWSEE(7)>would save some accounts being closed if it just wouldnt allow u to enter if u have money in a tourney or somewhere
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>i am back
<stevieboi77(21)>wb:-)
<SHADOWSEE(7)>wh shelley
<SHADOWSEE(7)>wb that is
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>thanks shad Smile
<SHADOWSEE(7)>try relogging zombie
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>i see everyone calling you that so me too Very Happy
<SHADOWSEE(7)>thats good, everyone always has Smile
<Zombified(813)>shadow thats not the problem i was making a statement that is all
<SHADOWSEE(7)>ok
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>zombified you need to send a ticket to support
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>your staments there make a difference and well we all try to help from time to time

<daveo74(998)>yea
<michele5(124)>629447 Fri Weekly $100 FreeD + $10/Player 9/10 - Registering -
<daveo74(998)>i hope we get a good 10/20 game going tonight i miss guru!!
<Zombified(813)>yea i did they told me my account could of been closed because i registered for a tourney and unregistered.. but after that tourney was over it paid me 200 freeds anyways.. it was a bug in the system..they said according to TOS i was to report it..they said i was lucky to not have my account closed..they know im in the negative and wont do anything bout it.
<daveo74(998)>get out of the neg
<daveo74(998)>ya want some??
<Zombified(813)>no
<Zombified(813)>you keep em
<daveo74(998)>i have plenty lol
<Zombified(813)>they could of just took the 200 away and left me at zero
<daveo74(998)>at least get ya out of neg how much in the neg r u
<SHADOWSEE(7)>ah
<daveo74(998)>or not nm
<SHADOWSEE(7)>well I guess my account balance could be worse after all Smile
<daveo74(998)>i will keep them lol
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>zombie i actually asked for advice on what you're saying in here
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>and it is not lobby chat you already have your answer.

<YehRightOK(MOD - 120)>hey shelly
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>hi tatt <3
<SHADOWSEE(7)>hey taters gl hon Smile
<YehRightOK(MOD - 120)>hey shadow u2
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>zombi while i understand your frustration there is nothing i can do to help you.
<daveo74(998)>what exactly is lobby chat
<Zombified(813)>yea and i know better but damn, some things just really get under my skin
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 802)>i totally understand.

Sooooo... now when there is one of the endless glitches in the software at NPP, players who unregistered for a game better double check their accounts and be sure that the software doesn't give u freeds. Cuz u will be costing urself alot of trouble and the possibility of losing your account.. LMAOOOOOOO... The software screws up and they take it out on the players... GO FIGURE!

Thank god I play on reputable sites. Btw y'all... ClubWPT, NLOP and WSOP are great poker sites. I still play at Feltstars as well... but if you want free one's those are great ones to play at.
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG... when u think it can't get anymore pathetic... NoPAYPOKER does the unthinkable... they take most everyone's freeds away and expire them. Talk about a "glitch" in the software.

hahahahaha... great site NOFREEDPOKER. Explain away "Truthful aka BoneBag".

<stevieboi77(22)>hmmm my freeds have gone to zero
<sharkbones(867)>all my freeD are gone and i had 259.45
<t3sonsofone1(980)>my freed balance suddenly went to <0>...why???

<Suzzie(996)>replied stevie got that one
<sharkbones(867)>who do i talk toooo
<pegram103pds(245)>hey i had 14.85 when i got off this thing and when i came back its gone and sed my balance has been timed out
<sharkbones(867)>mine tooo
<pegram103pds(245)>how do i get it back i didnt lose it in a hand or anything
<bonebag(MOD - 914)>Ticket Support

<stevieboi77(22)>is that the message on here? dunno whats goin with myspace just sent same message on there
<Suzzie(996)>umm mine too bone was up?
<bonebag(MOD - 914)>Up top, Resources, then drop down to Support
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>please what bonebag said and no more disclosing personal email between you and support
<bonebag(MOD - 914)>IDK, my balance is same as when I left it last night
<Suzzie(996)>mine jus went to zero ummm
<smokinnnnnnn(974)>omg all my freeds are gone

<smokinnnnnnn(974)> what happen
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>mine too your best bet is to write support a ticket
<nitaoshi(31)>hi ev1
<pikit0(981)>hahah i have 1 now xD
<bonebag(MOD - 914)>U didnt have any smokkkk lol<<<< Mr Smartass mod
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>and keep the info shared between you and support confidential and private
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>has noplaypoker crashed i had 420freedy and its at nothing now
<smokinnnnnnn(974)>had like 9k in freeds
<bonebag(MOD - 914)>wow smokk U rich
<Shabam(955)>Hi What does this mean? 25407542 Sep 01, 2011 (11:32 PM GMT) Expired Balance $1,668.50 NoPayPOKER $0.00
<kamraladympr(MOD DJ - 821)>chill ppl they mite be workin on something
<nitaoshi(31)>bonebag ? lost all my freeds
<smokinnnnnnn(974)>got 12.eeds now i don't think i'm !#@#ing rich now
<Shabam(955)>me too
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>yah me to
<smokinnnnnnn(974)>any1 else?
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>all freedy is gone

<only1dani(MOD - 919)>everyone remail calm please, they are obviously working on something on the site
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>remain
<nitaoshi(31)>when i left i had think around 400 and some left
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>628053 $2000 BC Freeroll 95/500 - Registering 2011-09-02 00:00
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>me2 had 400 about
<juliebobs177(384)>hi tatts
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>what you had will be in your freed tranactions
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>well my rank went up im surprised
<pikit0(981)>just go to your acc page you cn see how many you have before
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>hi ya jules gl hun
<juliebobs177(384)>ty hun
<juliebobs177(384)>u2
<stevieboi77(22)>just logging into yahoo suzzie:-)
<nitaoshi(31)>ok tks
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>628053 $2000 BC Freeroll 98/500 - Registering 2011-09-02 00:00
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>all on 0
<t3sonsofone1(980)>yep
<Shabam(955)>NoFreeDPoker
<kamraladympr(MOD DJ - 821)>no site bashin<<<Go Figure thats the best she could come up with.. IT IS NOFREEDPOKER!

<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>thanks kam
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>ticket support mod's cant do thing 1 about ur 0's n thx
<stevieboi77(22)>hi kam gl
<Shabam(955)>Fact not bashin
<susieq121(33)>is everybody on 0 free d's
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>give it a few mins
<t3sonsofone1(980)>i got 40k in bc
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>not bashing anyone just upset my freedy says 0

<only1dani(MOD - 919)>then reboot the site
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>if that doesnt work we see what support says
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>yes, and please send a ticket to support
<calhard(0)>i just loaded .. my D's and BC's are in tact
<live2ride2(825)>still have mine
<stevieboi77(22)>think they gonna get alot of tickets lol
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>i have mine too
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>give it a little time
<oklee4(910)>what is expired d's
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>mine too i am shocked that so many are missing theirs
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>still on 0
<calhard(0)>restrart nopay
<DerViWurL(893)> I want yours ! lol
<susieq121(33)>mine are too
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>done that
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>says 0
<omahagal(60)>mine r gone too Sad
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>noooooooooo u serious gal
<omahagal(60)>whats happened?

<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>well you need to wait for a response
<stevieboi77(22)>im sure we'll get em back
<omahagal(60)>yes i had over 500 too Sad
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>and i am sorry gal.
<YehRightOK(MOD - 921)>dang girl
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>yeh r u alloud post skype name on here
<omahagal(60)>but what happened?
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>lets wait to ticket support plz,dont inundate them if its somethng that ill be fixed shortly
<kamraladympr(MOD DJ - 821)>no
<mike16472(974)>freed transactions says expired balance
<kamraladympr(MOD DJ - 821)>no personal info in lobby
<Twiggles(986)>mine gone too
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>ok
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>no no personal info on lobby is for your protection
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>ok
<nitaoshi(31)>ok ck my xcct before i left had 698.77 now o says expired? what does that mean?
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>im guessing its a glitch or they are working on something
<POKERREDSHARK(999)>always ask 1 st
<stevieboi77(22)>wb suzz
<ShellyIsHere(MOD - 815)>yes, please be patient guys
<mixmanmatt(829)>Do any of the mods know what happened to all the FreeD
<only1dani(MOD - 919)>let us check on it plz

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm

more proof its a shit site LOL
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 am

OMG this is toooooooooo dam funny hahahaha Laughing Laughing

Next thing ya know, you will have to log in everyday and chat in the lobby to keep your Ds hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeee what a day :-P

First, Zombi. I did talk to Support about getting Zombi's account fixed and was told it isn't going to happen. What Zombi forgot to mention to me and the lobby is that he not only regged and unregged for that game, he did it 3 times! And he got freeDs for it each and every time he did it Sad Not sure why he didn't just play the damn game lol

As for the expired freeDs, that one doesn't shock me all that much. Seems like there is a new tech guy who is working on things so I was sure a glitch or two would show up. Didn't think it would be quite this drastic though lol

Yep, I spend a lot of time over here reading your shit forum. I need a good laugh and so I come here.

You all hate nopay but cannot resist either having people send you the lobby chat or at times creating a new account so that you can do it yourselves. Hope you get as much pleasure out of your voyeurism there as I do mine over here :-D
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Truthful wrote:
You all hate nopay but cannot resist either having people send you the lobby chat or at times creating a new account so that you can do it yourselves. Hope you get as much pleasure out of your voyeurism there as I do mine over here :-D

Sure I could go in NOpay & hide like you do here, only problem is I have no interest in that place or hiding like a coward!
I MUCH rather sit back exposing you dumb asses & have a GOOD laugh at the expense of you clowns!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 am

Lmaoooooo... See he feels the need to jusitfy the continous problems of a crappy poker site to us. Must mean we have more value than even we thought. looooool.

As for making accounts... oh please. Who would even waste their time with that. Most of us have a life outside the small confines of a poker site that is riddled with problems and stupidity at its best. But we certainly still have our many friends who love to entertain us. So yes... we get the benefits of laughter without sacrificing our time sitting in the NPP lobby wasting our lives away.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 am

LOL Schatzi- right on g/f!
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 pm

I do not feel the need to justify the site to you or anyone else for that matter Smile I just come to see what you all are up to for fun and giggles Smile
You are not that important so please don't let your egos swell lol

In the meantime, keep telling yourselves you have real lives to live while you while away time scanning through all the lobby chat people send to you Smile
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 pm

I am willing to bet that's not the only reason your here, you obviously HAD to get permission from your "bosses" because anyone else that comes here gets banned & accused of abuse by the idiots over there- So giggle away cuz we sure do Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Truthful says: "I do not feel the need to justify the site to you or anyone else for that matter Smile I just come to see what you all are up to for fun and giggles Smile"

Who do you think you're fooling? That's EXACTLY what you have been doing. You gave us detailed explanations and justifications of the going ons at NPP and why they happened. Don't give me that BS you just come here for fun and giggles... NO ONE BELIEVES YOU! The proof is in your posts.

But we loveeeeee that you justify that pathetic poker site you live in. Its great entertainment! When I receive emails with "stupidity at its best" lobby chat... you bet I read it. Takes me all of 5 minutes. I don't need to live at a NOFREED NOPAY Poker Site all day and pretend I'm important and have a real life.

I actually walk out my front door every single day and enjoy the fresh air, the swimming pool, my boyfriend... and all the world has to offer. I DON'T sit at a 1/2 penny poker site and say "ohhhh look at me I'm important".

Pleaseeeeeeeeee... remove your lips from bottle blonde's ass and wake up and join the real world "Truthful".
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

LMAO he's doing his best to make extra brownie points just like he did following dook around on facebook posting to every stupid ass remark he made, he's just fooling himself hahaha he's their lap dog FFS!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin funny Schatzi!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Lap dog? OMG I damned near washed my monitor with coffee :-P
Sorry but I did not ask for permission to come to this forum nor to post on it. Gee, I must be silly I did not realize that I needed anyones permission to read and post on a public forum. My bad!
I also answered some FB posts by Layla and a couple other people who I don't even know their nopay identity. I didn't ask for permission to do that either, again a public forum.

What is Hott gonna do? Spank me? Chew me out over the phone or through emails or Skype? I don't see any of those things happening. But, if they do I will certainly take my lumps or defend myself whichever scenario appeals to me at the time Smile

BTW...how are things these days on NLOP? I haven't used it since the day I found nopay. Can you chat there other than the tables? Are the players there still as bad at donking as they are on feltstars? There were a few decent players there but they were few and far between.
Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Lmaoooo @ is there lobby chat at other sites... who the heck cares. I don't need lobby chat to play poker.. that's for no lifer's who have nothing better to do than whine, cry and spill their life history for all to see. Table chat is more than enough for me.. and most times I mute it. I'm more interested in winning than in listening to bs.

I don't care who's wife left who.. which guy at NPP found the light and ran as far from YehRightOK as he could... and god knows there is a long list. I find it rather sad that so many players and, worse, moderators who share their diseases, illnesses, bad relationships for all to read. All's that shows is they don't have a real life or real friends to turn to in their years of need. Yes I said YEARS... cuz its been going on since the time of day.

But I must say I find it amusing you bring up lobby chat... aren't you the very one who tells players to "take it to a messenger service" if they gonna have a chat? LMAOOOO.
I guess lobby chat is for idiocy at its best.. the mod's and their favorites. We've seen how some get warned, booted for next to nothing... yet y'all and ur ass kissing crew say and do anything ya want. So how about take ur own advice... and take it to Skype, Yahoo, MSN.. whatever messenger service you use. I'd much prefer that any day... No loser in life to "moderate" what I say, who I say it to... and booting my ass.

As far as ur mention of poker sites... I love feltstars.. and despite my unfortunate affiliation with NPP.. I make them look good. Unlike the NPP Pro's. Just look at Sharkscope and you will see that their stats prove they make a laughing joke out of NPP. At last look.. Pippy was $-972.00 and another $-41.00 for sngs. Yes that's in the negative $972.00. Boo rarely plays but also finds herself in negative numbers. But that's what usually happens to overrated players and donks. I will say this though.. Pippy can be a very good player at times. She just needs to learn AK and all in don't go hand in hand and obviously doesn't always work in her favor. There are really times you need to learn to fold em. But her choice of play... just shows why her stats are what they are.

As for "as many donks"... you get what you play. Don't be a cheap ass and play freerolls... put a few bucks into it and play real players. Those who have a stake in the prizepool generally play better. Freerolls it's nothing but a crapshoot. Kinna like at NPP... loooool.

NLOP is not a site I've played much yet so I am reserving judgement... I much prefer ClubWPT and Feltstars. WSOP is pretty good as well.

So you go ahead... keep playing at ur 1/2 penny NOPAY NOFREED poker site.. and I'll keep having fun and winning at actual poker sites.

looooool
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 am

LOL Schatzi you said it all hahahaha

Truthful wrote:

What is Hott gonna do? Spank me? Chew me out over the phone or through emails or Skype? I don't see any of those things happening. But, if they do I will certainly take my lumps or defend myself whichever scenario appeals to me at the time Smile

Ummm Carol will "close" your account @ NOpay for being abusive like they did to Diva & Diva NEVER posted here- umm ahhhh that must be why your hiding like a coward??
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm

I do not see that happening to me but I shall take my chances Smile
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

LOOOOOOL Gracie... EXACTLY. Nothing but a coward hiding behind a different name.

But Truthful aka BoneBag... If that is indeed the case... it's ONLY because you have your lips securely glued to her ass... LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm

LOL exactly Schatzi-like I said the difference between him & those that were banned for coming here is, HE WAS ORDERED to come here hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next