Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm

ooooooooooo ffs he has a life layla,, (ill let the fool fight with u and shatzi, i love the entertainment), im not saying nothin! fun and games r over lmao, he's going back to npp mods forum to talk to his wife so G can send him a clap with no hands, i dont like to bully ppl, but if u come to shit and get some wtf, least my site tells u in the title what it is ......as ur shit site tells u ....NO PAY, the poker part is debateble,lol bonehead should leave these smart women alone, he's used to dumbass's like hottie and kissing ass, man ur in the wrong place fucking with ppl u cant keep up with ffs,,,,, but carry on, ur doing a g8 job , we will wait the 2-3 days it takes 4u to think of somthing to say maybe hottie and duke will help u with ur comeback, it's all good. use spell check and maybe u will get less greif, we would never want to affect the ability 4u2 preform ur job and make u take days , and days to think of a intellegent answer, so it may take a week 4 us to see ur pathetic answer by then the moments gone, like when u tried to say hi bro but misspelled HI lmfao go discuss this with ur wife in the mod forum!!! u can't chat ban US u cant control us so wtf do u want? SOME 1 TELL ME THE POINT,,,,... THE PLOT?????? looooooooool npp is g8 6 years they have 149 ppl from usa hope they didnt count me and the rest of my shit friends LOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 am

here's a thought, they close our accounts accusing us of shit while making them "fake" accounts THEMSELVES, 2 click the ads, cause we didnt, once they stole my referral, why bother myself i was a volinteer, they was NOT gona make it right.... just like don never was gona pay me back, pfffffft.. scammers on the internet who fucking knew
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 am

and now HERE they come with their proxy servers trying to pretend to be important, cant wait to see ur BS post nopay POKER. Nothing u write will matter u have been proven to be a fucked up liar, u fucked the wrong people over and yes , SHIT@nopaypoker is very fitting , ur shit will continue to be exposed. Now come and tell us off and accuse us of more SHIT!
Back to top Go down
NoPayPOKER

PostSubject: Your stats belie your intelligence   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 am

How can you people be lambasting Truthful about his intelligence and education when as evidence you present garbage that only an idiot would believe?

The fact is anyone can post statistics on the web, and the mere fact it appears after HTTP doesn't make it accurate. Sort of like most of the opinions and "Facts" I have had the misfortune of reading on this site.

Use your brain, is NPP a Spanish speaking site? How on earth could you believe statistics that suggest Argentinians comprise over 40% of the site? LOL

To any normal, unbiased person that would be reason alone to question the "Facts" but instead you still try to use it to hurt someone else. Thank god the attackers aren't people with real power or in a position of trust like a judge.

Those that care about the truth might be interested to know that sites like WebSiteShadow use ESTIMATES of traffic. They don't have any traffic counters on the servers so they cannot get real readings of the actual traffic experienced. As a simple "proof" of that fact, question how they could possibly track all the visitors to NPP without access to NPP's servers and without access to the NPP game client? The NPP game client also happens to be where 99% of the people visit, not the website!

If you are interested in real facts, then it makes sense to have a look actual statistics from the NPP web servers over the last month.

- Total: 147,702 visits
- USA: 65,300
- UK: 16,377
- Canada: 6,698
- Italy: 5,936
- Spain: 5,067 (they Speak Spanish as well!)
- Portugal: 4,856
- Hungary: 3,536

The big question is if you believe the data! But there is no doubt that these stats make far more sense than the garbage that has been presented to date. Unfortunately this forum wouldn't allow me to post a screenshot of the actual statistics (to counter the skeptics) for 7 days after registration.

In short, I feel sorry for Truthful, for having to weather such ignorant abuse.

P.S. Argentina is in 16th place with 1249 visits over the month.

P.P.S. Admin you really need to take a chill pill
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 am

pfttttttt dont need a pill, dont need ur lies, been their done that. now ur just hiding and lying behind ur BS. U cant fill a league game, ppl need sitters to get them started, and then get called cheaters when the poor FOOLS actually get a 10 person table started. ur stats dont tell the real story now do they. U close ppl accounts based on lies. when ya accused DIVA of being a multi, it was a lie, only made up to suit hottie's cries, well we are exposing the truth, something poor truthful cant be truthful about., or urself, since u joined u can post screen shots, ask truthful how to do it LOL
Back to top Go down
NoPayPOKER

PostSubject: It doesn't get any better does it...   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:26 am

So when presented with a coherent argument about a specific topic, Admin drops back to an incoherent rant about something entirely different. Well good luck to you, you will have many challenges in life when you're blinded by your vitriolic delusions.

As for the ability to post a picture, I used the "Host an image" option and got the error message that:

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Believe it or not, or perhaps register an new account and try it yourself!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 am

well get truthful to post ur lies i dgaf lmao
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 am

NoPayPOKER wrote:
How can you people be lambasting Truthful about his intelligence and education when as evidence you present garbage that only an idiot would believe?

The fact is anyone can post statistics on the web, and the mere fact it appears after HTTP doesn't make it accurate. Sort of like most of the opinions and "Facts" I have had the misfortune of reading on this site.

Use your brain, is NPP a Spanish speaking site? How on earth could you believe statistics that suggest Argentinians comprise over 40% of the site? LOL

Welllllllllllllllll "NOpaypoker" Rolling Eyes cyclops Ask ur wonderful Carol why she used the stats from that same site in the past???

Ohhh may I ask WHY you are logged in on a FAKE user name, email & Proxy Server?? LOLOL Rolling Eyes
I don't believe for 1 sec your the REAL NOpaypoker, more likely Carol or Dook (with help)- I just can't see some1 in MT's position answering posts in a SHIT forum but NOT replying to players that have problems with NOpays SHIT mods & admin?? HMMMMMMMM

PS I find it hilarious "truthful" needs back up- must be all that cyber sex hahahaha lmao

Last edited by AmmazingG on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 am

lol try copy and paiste, ya ever think of that ffs, its a shit site, post what ever u like here i wont ban you, but i will expose the truth, i wont accuse u of shit without the proof, and u will see plenty of it, i posted my bs tickets when u stole my refferal off me. and in the ticket i told you u can see my refferal paid me many times, but u felt the need to lie and pretend i had no refferal. i should have SHIT CANNED NOPAY way back then but NO i stuck around just to hear more and more lies. AND i DID.. so u believe hottie and duke. gl with that
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 am

Quote :
So when presented with a coherent argument about a specific topic, Admin drops back to an incoherent rant about something entirely different

lol incoherent rant u cant fill a 10 person table. lmao, ur stats prove it show me more
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 am

lol nopay has 65,00 players from usa but only less than 100 ppl playing there on any given day, show me. more of ur stats lmao. i tend to believe the webshadow, hope ya break 100 players today nopay poker, how u like my rant lmao
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 am

NoPayPOKER wrote:
So when presented with a coherent argument about a specific topic, Admin drops back to an incoherent rant about something entirely different. Well good luck to you, you will have many challenges in life when you're blinded by your vitriolic delusions.

Ahhhh sure does remind me of NOpays SHIT admin, rant, raves & screams like a banshee about NOTHING!!

BTW, this thread IS about the FACT that NOpay can't fill a 10 player table, hence the reason "sitters" are necessary yet you asses ban & close accounts for it.
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 am

Oh now this is hysterical beyond words. Bottle blonde bitch has to come to the aid of bonehead. His posts speak for themselves... the man can't argue or justify his way out of a paperback.. Just like you can't go 2 weeks without bleaching your gray hair.

This is a shit site.. and is by far more real, more honest, than your pathetic NOPAY wannabe poker site will ever be. You come here and show us stats... what you don't show is how many actually play there... and Shadow's stats are by far the truth of where NOPAY is now. It doesn't matter how many people have ever made an account there... What matter's is how many actually log in and play there. And Admin is right.. y'all can't even fill league obviously.

But I will say this... NOPAY does give 24/7 lots of entertaining moments... LOOOOOL.

Now with that said.. Let's just see what NOPAY is about. I read my emails this morning, and of course got a fit of the giggles... Here is the perverted, pathetic mods that y'all cherish and protect... at their best.

PERVERT ALERT, as usual:

<WolfsBite(MOD - 20)>lol 4 french maids ................weee i havein a good time
<only1dani(MOD - 960)>ty
<missconduct(946)>gg shark
<belle8253(17)>lol wolf you got it?
<WolfsBite(MOD - 20)>belle hun they only need 1 bedroom ...................... mine
<belle8253(17)>a lot of americans don't get my humour
<nonerdami(954)>u like those hairy birds wolf
<belle8253(17)>wahoooo
<only1dani(MOD - 960)><<< rolling eyes
<belle8253(17)>lol dani
<WolfsBite(MOD - 20)>lol none ................... nahhhhhhhhhhhh i shave em myself

This is how Mod's treat their players:

<pokerhound(15)>lol i almost put n 4 mod just so i cld hang out with u and now u wont even say hi :-(
<belle8253(17)>I said hi honey Sad
<pokerhound(15)>hi belle
<pokerhound(15)>that was 4 Goblin lol
<WolfsBite(MOD - 20)>lmao hound ............... u have a snowballs chance in hell 4 gettin mod
<GOBLIN(21)>bugger the mods..hiya hound Smile
<YehRightOK(MOD - 53)>:O
<belle8253(17)>lol wolf
<pokerhound(15)>lol hello gl
<pokerhound(15)>long time ago i was gonna put n 4 Gobs shift
<GOBLIN(21)>still apply my friend NPP needs mods
<pokerhound(15)>naa thats ok Wolf got it covered lol

Then there is the delusioned up and coming wanna be just like Wolfsbite. Player abuser and perv.

<oohbear(29)>wow.......I missed a food fight?
<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>lol
<BUBBAJ5(MOD - 925)>lmaoooo lucky tatt not hot carmel
<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>thats true
<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>cracker jacks better it has a prize
<oohbear(29)>lol
<BUBBAJ5(MOD - 925)>lol i got ur prize right here
<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>yes u do Wink
<BUBBAJ5(MOD - 925)>its a hug lol u pervs
<oohbear(29)>xxx tonight huh? is there a disclaimer for children? lol

<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>lol
<YehRightOK(MOD - 51)>im watchin king kong with jeff bridges
<BUBBAJ5(MOD - 925)>c i knew sume one would think that lmaooo

Ewwwww... is all I can say. Then bubba INSULTS players by name calling. There are 3 pervs at that site and all 3 are mods, not players... as evident continuously by there endless drooling and innuendos.

So please come back Bonehead and Bottle Blonde Bitch... and lets here your justifications now.

FYI: As much as y'all want to give credit to my boyfriend for sharing chat... you would be wrong. First, he was away on a fishing trip this weekend... Second, he never plays nights and rarely weekends... Third, and more importantly... he has better things to do with me than waste time copying and emailing chat. As I have said many times before... y'all have a real mod who is a real friend and doesn't like what goes on there like a lot of people. So... think what you want and believe your endless garbage... it will never make it true.

Disclaimer: I did not post all the chat in my email... so we don't need ur pathetic attempt to screenshot wordpad again bonehead. I'm merely pointing out the obvious without putting our readers to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 am

wonder who they gona send to defend em next???? lmao, and yes its about activity, not sign ups,Fact is u have the same amount of ppl that ya had when the site started. all them years and still cant fill a 10 person league, id like to hear the explaination from the almighty nopaypoker why the perverted shit from a mod is tolerated. i already know the answer... shit admin queen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am

If you are interested in real facts, then it makes sense to have a look actual statistics from the NPP web servers over the last month.

- Total: 147,702 visits
- USA: 65,300
- UK: 16,377
- Canada: 6,698
- Italy: 5,936
- Spain: 5,067 (they Speak Spanish as well!)
- Portugal: 4,856
- Hungary: 3,536

over the last month u had 147.702 visits, im afraid ur server is counting the same people over and over everytime they log in and out

how many times did they have to log back in cause they froze up????

[/quote]
Quote :

you have a small handfull of ass kissers that speak english in the lobby, if they try to speak spanish they are told they cant so stfu quit making me laugh

thanks for sharing ur delusions, u havnt gotten much over 200 players on that site but a few times and when ya did it FROZE, LOCKED UP, WAS DOWN, noplay poker lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 pm

In short, I feel sorry for Truthful, for having to weather such ignorant abuse.

lmao we didnt order him to come here u did, G was right! when she confronted him he said he wasnt ordered he liked it here. it was fun, save ur lies for some 1 who believes them. IN short i feel sorry 4 you, PLZ!!! feel free to post some more pathethic delusions. its some funny shit and i really enjoyed it.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Loooool... no one forced that fool to come to Shit 24/7... make him use a fake name cuz he's afraid of being closed like all the others at NOPAY... and talk himself into stupidity at its best hall of fame.

He did it of his own free will as he said himself. So reap what you sow. DUH!

Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:50 pm

lol!

I do come here of my own free will, no one has ordered me to be here nor has anyone asked me not to come here. I come and go as I please Smile

It isn't that it takes me days to think up a good reply, some days I just read the shit here and laugh and go on my merry way. Other days I just don't give a fuck about answering anything, here or elsewhere.

So...since a certain boyfriend never plays nights when I see that player on the site playing I should ban them or what?? If it isn't him, who is playing on his account? lol Is there something he isn't telling you? lmao
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:27 pm

You really are quite stupid bonehead... No one plays his account... and that was already checked out by support, because Goblin decided to make a comment to him one day on a table... He has one ip... only he plays from it. No one else has ever played his account and that's been proven.

Now...lemme give you a lesson on some definitions:

Depending on what time zone you are in (for him its pacific time)... yes he never/rarely plays at night... meaning anything after 6pm, you know when its dark.. the meaning of night. And IF he ever plays on weekends.. its morning.. meaning when the sun has come up and before noon. It is rare he plays any other time on the weekends... so when you decide to check out when chat was said at the NPP lobby that I have posted here... you will easily see it is impossible that he sent it to me... if he were bored enough to even bother.

So don't bother trying to insinuate he is hiding anything from me or that someone else logs his account... you obviously have no clue about anything. You don't know what a true relationship is about... what trust is... and the fact is... he is busy with me... and that doesn't include NPP. We actually have a real relationship... not some online keyboard romance... such is popular at NPP and its fools.

So you wanna try and take me on... go ahead... Take your best shot. I will talk circles around your ass... as I have since you first uttered ur first unintelligent garbage here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!   

Back to top Go down

LOL It seems NOpaypoker lost the freakin plot!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3