Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're NOT at NPP... Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCHATZI

We're NOT at NPP... Radio Empty
PostSubject: We're NOT at NPP... Radio   We're NOT at NPP... Radio I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 pm

HaHaHaHa... Duke, the I wannabe Shea and Spazz Radio, had to jimmy-rig a station to play DJ, cuz they broke all kinds of rules and regulations at NPP... not to mention the broke ass site wouldn't fork out the funds for licensing. So now, in order to listen to "We're NOT at NPP Radio"... u gotta jump a bunch of hoops. Who would waste their time.. when there are 100's of real radio stations, with real request lines... playing much better music, and all with one little click. Looooool. I bet Dukie Poo, and "We're NOT at NPP Radio", can count their listeners with one hand.

Chip said it best: <chiptrouble(966)>i wait til it a one click thingy, we are in a high tech world ya kno, lol

No SHIT!

Who the hell wants to go thru this mess to listen to SHIT!

Blog article by YehRightOK
Spacer

NoPayRadio is Back

Date Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 5:18 PM Icon 14 Date 0

Hi Everyone!!

Thx to Duke we have radio back and in top form!! He has worked so hard to get it up and running......

if u all want to get to the radio and listen to it im gonna give yall instructions....

you can go to promotions and click see where the mods live....

in there u will see a post by Duke says nopayradio in it.....click nopayradio

u will see another box has Radio in it click that

u will get another box with 2 links in it, click the first link for radio

when u get that page up u will have a picture in it put ur mouse over the picture and click the arrow in it u will be tuned into awesome music at that time.....

now go back to the same box says radio n click again to get the other box with the 2 links in them, click the 2nd link for request lines..

you will have 2 tabs running on ur search bar at that time........

Duke and Hott are working with tech support to get the easier link embedded into NPP............

OTHER THAN THAT, LETS ROCK ON PEOPLE !!!!!!! AND TY DUKE FOR YOUR HARD WORK

enjoy everyone hope you all find this easy to do

thx so much for ur participation TaTT
Back to top Go down

We're NOT at NPP... Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: