forum of shit

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCHATZI

PostSubject: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:37 pm

NPP and it's moderator's are SHIT. What's obvious is more and more players are seeing the light. No one coulda said it better than Ironopolis did:

<Ironopolis(272)>this software is a complete joke and a complete waste of time - but most of the players on this site are afraid to say so. They will be reprimanded and punished by the Petty Officials that monitor and run the site- They say that chat is a priviledge and not a right. Well I believe that freedom of speech is a right not a priviledge - So come on you pathetic jumped up power crazy morons - reprimand me and ban me from the site - I will have to learn to live with the dissapointment<<< OMG I love it!!! HaHaHaHaHa

<gramkj(972)>wow
<BUBBAJ5(MOD - 891)>they be back in 72

Unfortunately, he couldn't repeat! The power hungry fools can't stand being hit in the face with the truth. The site and mod squad nothing but SHIT!

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:22 am

Haha Right on Dude!!
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Old shit   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 am

Geez, that chat is old already, happened last month ffs.

Why do so many people cry about freedom of speech rights when they are online using a privately owned site? There is no guarantee of freedom of speech on sites that are private.

I guess Ironopolis isn't too disappointed because he still plays on Nopay, last logged in today lol
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:29 am

Lmaoooo "Truthful" aka Bonebag... someone give you permission to come visit us again? Was beginning to think more than ur lips were glued to bottle blonde's ass.

Sorry it took me so long to go thru my emails.. but as I have stated more than a few times, I don't live on the computer... I have a very full, busy life. I go thru my emails, and peruse chat when I have some spare time and feel like it. Hence the delay in sharing with y'all.

But his playing there doesn't minimize the truth of what he says. Y'all are power hungry fools who don't follow the sites own chat rules or moderator rules, for that matter.. Worse not one of you treats every player equally. If you did, then 1/2 ur mods would be chatbanned and closed, along with the many players who have been. Ur site is rife with blatant favoritism, sexual innuendos, personal issues, whining, and pervertedness.. and that's just by the mods. Rarely do players behave in the manner mods do. And the few who do are "favorites"... why they are still there and not chatbanned or closed.

So when it's all said and done, Iron called it right... and everyone knows it. Including you "truthful".

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

Quote :
Ur site is rife with blatant favoritism, sexual innuendos, personal issues, whining, and pervertedness.. and that's just by the mods

hand picked mods making a fool of who?? and ya blame us lmao

Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

No one has yet to ask me not to come here nor has anyone asked me not to post things here. Have no idea what Hott thinks about this site or my participation here nor am I worried about it.
I hadn't replied to anything lately because I just didn't feel like it, that's all that is Smile Some things, like your attack on Tatt I really don't care to answer. Don't know the woman that well nor do I know much about her past so anything I did say would be pretty useless as far as the discussion goes.

Not sure who all these "favorite" players are that you mention. Yes, there are some perverse folks in that lobby at times, goes with the territory, there are perverse folks everywhere online lol

Meanwhile...back to real life....
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Truthful wrote:

Not sure who all these "favorite" players are that you mention. Yes, there are some perverse folks in that lobby at times, goes with the territory, there are perverse folks everywhere online lol

Meanwhile...back to real life....

You did NOT just type that LOLOL there are perverts there everyday all day, 1 in particular, wolf & IF you don't see the favoritism, ur freakin BLIND dude!!

BTW you are favored, Diva was accused of being abusive & closed just because she was a member here, she didn't even post so don't tell me carol didn't send you here, that's BS!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Lmaooo @ some perverse folks. The only perverted folks there are some of your very own NPP Mod's and their favorites. IF a player (who is not on the favorite friends list) were to behave even once the way some of your mods do, they would be chatbanned and closed. And that's just a simple fact.

As for my "attack" on Tatt... OH PLEASEEEEE!! Choose your words more carefully. I am not attacking her... I am merely posting what is said at your beloved NPP lobby, when it is provided to me. I can speak about her as it relates to it all as I have 100% knowledge of who she is, how she is and what she thinks. We were very good friends at one time. That came to a sudden halt when one of her NPP stalking victims told her to stop talking about him... and she accused me of informing him. She had no basis to accuse me, she was blatantly wrong.. yet went on the warpath. The difference is... She made up her crap... based on nothing but pure revenge... there was not one shred of truth to any of it.

I also have enough integrity that I have never said one thing about a person that I have not, or would not, say to their face. I am loyal to a fault... but ONLY until someone has proven to be distrustful, betrays a confidence or backstabs someone I love, or me.... Then all bets are off. I will not sit back and let some half wit talk garbage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!   

Back to top Go down

NPP and Mod Squad Called Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: