Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

PostSubject: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 pm

http://www.drcheckraise.com/phorum/read.php?95,27604,27604#msg-27604

As per the reply to above link/post: Trust me there isn't ANYONE of importance @ Blowpaypoker- they just don't care how the mods treat players, all they are is a # to them! Even after your banned/closed your name/# remains as a member to make it look as if sooo many play that SHIT site affraid
Back to top Go down
belle8253

PostSubject: Re: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 am

there are so many people commenting on what a shit site it is and what shit the biased mods are yet all they do is run them down WE the players own that site without players there wouldn't be a site something needs to be done to stop the mods acting like gods and using favouritism and bullying tactics with threats of closure not just if you don't toe the line but also if they don't like you or if they think ur shit stinks more than theirs.
Has anyone asked themselves WHY the same 20 people are in the money on every big game going and I include 5 mods in that. Please don't tell me it's cos they're good poker players cos I'll puke. One particular mod donks in every game yet if we donk we are hounded out. The mods are just sad fuckers with nothing better to do with their time and have little man/woman syndrome and use their MODSHIP to feel important. They have now taken to "employing" newbies as mods who don't know their arse from their elbow. Most of them can't string a sentence together without spelling or grammar mistakes. I take it mods are given freeds by npp cos they always seem flush. And MOD winning your own game twice in a row is a joke at best and questionable at worst, why are you even allowed in it?
Then you got the rings where support plant pretend players who miraculously take everyone's ds on a regular basis well I for one wasn't born yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    Sun May 27, 2012 3:12 pm

You take it wrong, Helen. The Mods are not given freeDs by the site. Any freeDs we have we won or got by clicking ads and doing sponsor offers.
Not sure who you are referring to as to playing and winning their own games. I imagine that you mean Pippy but if that's the case then I shall explain it to you. Pippy plays the Pippy games because that is the way they are set up, she must play them if she can. If she has to be gone then another Mod takes her place. It is the same as when the games were running with DMVadnais aka IvoryKing.
As for the same people winning all the time, I do hope you included yourself in that list. Yes, many of the same players cash in the freerolls. Like you they play all of them that they can manage. You yourself have admitted in the lobby to playing half a dozen games at once so you should know how that works Smile
Players do not own the site, Helen. The site is privately owned. Yes, there would be no site without players. However there is probably less than ten percent of the current players that ever cause a Mod to do anything beyond maybe saying hello and good luck.
Thanks for the laughs Helen Smile See you in the lobby since you cannot seem to stay away from such a shit site Smile

Oh, and before I forget, your MySpace works fine. It is not closed nor was it ever closed Smile
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    Wed May 30, 2012 8:15 am

belle8253 wrote:
there are so many people commenting on what a shit site it is and what shit the biased mods are yet all they do is run them down WE the players own that site without players there wouldn't be a site something needs to be done to stop the mods acting like gods and using favouritism and bullying tactics with threats of closure not just if you don't toe the line but also if they don't like you or if they think ur shit stinks more than theirs.
Has anyone asked themselves WHY the same 20 people are in the money on every big game going and I include 5 mods in that. Please don't tell me it's cos they're good poker players cos I'll puke. One particular mod donks in every game yet if we donk we are hounded out. The mods are just sad fuckers with nothing better to do with their time and have little man/woman syndrome and use their MODSHIP to feel important. They have now taken to "employing" newbies as mods who don't know their arse from their elbow. Most of them can't string a sentence together without spelling or grammar mistakes. I take it mods are given freeds by npp cos they always seem flush. And MOD winning your own game twice in a row is a joke at best and questionable at worst, why are you even allowed in it?
Then you got the rings where support plant pretend players who miraculously take everyone's ds on a regular basis well I for one wasn't born yesterday.

Welcome to Blowpay reality belle, so MANY have the same issues but are afraid to speak up because of blowhards like bagawind aka bonebag (proof is in his pure IGNORANT reply to ur post LOLOL)

I commend u for having the guts to speak up Belle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!    

Back to top Go down

No Play at No Pay Poker- Worst Poker site EVER!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: