HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Forum and NPP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonebag

PostSubject: This Forum and NPP   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Okay, I have no idea which foolish person told jock his account would be closed if he joined this forum but I told him in the NPP lobby it isn't so, as did Wolf and another person.
I did amend it to say it might depend on WHAT he said, but that was a joke, apparently one Jock didn't get.
Jock, fire away. Cuppy has no limits here so go right ahead and spit out whatever ya like.
I come here for the laughs.

BTW Cuppy, et al...Y'all said I would get MY account closed for being here and that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
zombified

PostSubject: bullshit   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 am

I been reading shit on this forum for the past month. Good shit, bad shit, funny shit, but the worst shit is reading all the bullshit lies.

I'm going to put this in perspective for the active mods at npp who claim they only come here for laughs.

1. you come here not for the laughs but to look for information to use against other players.

2. Your first few days as mod you probably felt nervous, you tread cautiously to make yourself look as professional as a nopaypoker moderator SHOULD be. Over time you start feeling more relaxed..copying and pasting random notes in the lobby..helping players out when they need it... BUT NOW OVER TIME YOUR EGO HAS GOT IN THE WAY OF GOOD INTENSIONS.

WHEN I WAS A MOD I ENJOYED HELPING PEOPLE OUT. NOT ON THE GUIDE LINES OF "LETS SEE HOW SARCASTIC AND AN ASSHOLE I CAN BE"

NPP IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SOCIAL SITE FOR MODERATORS. I offered to help out on many occasions. Me being told to wait patiently while I waited so patiently as I watched others become mods before me... THE WAY I BEEN ACTING OUT IN THE LOBBY LATELY IS BECAUSE I lost faith in the chat rules. It is ok for Moderators to break them. But not ok for players.

Why would I run to other social sites and talk about whats on my mind? Because Mods like you can't do a damn thing about it. I put certain mods in a category, it is called "SHITSQUAD"

I have nothing against NPP other than the poor choices being made.. But, we all make poor choices now don't we? Some just make poor choices on a regular basis than others.

I don't care what justification you all might have at this point. I didn't come here looking for answers to why you do things the way you do, I already know the answer to that. I came here to vent because I can't do it in the LOBBY.. But then again 72 hours isn't all that bad.

I hate the fact that you chose a nick name as "Truthful" to be Truthful you need to accept NPP for what it is.

You only moderate because you get free premium. and you have license to be an asshole "THATS RIGHT KIDS!!! STEP RIGHT UP AND YOU TOO CAN BE GET FREE PREMIUM AND A LICENSE TO BEND RULES AND GET RESPECT YOU DESERVE.

Gonna sum this up by stating that I do not wish to help out as a moderator on Npp anymore.

You and others have proven to me what I need to do.

Now continue to proceed and copy what I typed here and send it to Kam and the rest of the Moderators. I still respect certain people at NPP and you should know who you are.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 am

Welcome Zomb & ty for your honesty- Now watch how fast your blowpay account gets closed- it's time to prove Truthful isn't so truthful hehehehehehe

Blowpay & it's fools can say whatever they want to say about SHIT- EVERYTHING WE have posted here is the TRUTH!
Back to top Go down
zombified

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:55 am

I dont care if it gets closed at this point. I Have my own poker site I am working on. Soon I will be launching it anyways.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 am

Send the info in PM or to me on skype Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am

BTW "truthful" IT didn't happen to U because U did NOT use ur blowpay name here duhhhhhh- whimp!

Well Zombie did so what do you have to say now hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Truthful aka Bonebag... why do you bother to say anything? I have yet to see you say one thing that is remotely "truthful" or makes much sense to anyone. Give up trying will ya? You still haven't been able to talk your way outta that paperbag ur stuck in.

More importantly, your statement reeks with stupid. You, yourself, were too afraid to come here and make an account with your NPP name... because you damn well know you would be closed as others have been.

Zombified... long time hun. And I must say you are very well spoken and nailed it! NPP lobby is nothing but a means for Mods to wield some power and mock NPP players... what they lack in a real life they play out in the chat lobby.

Now ya'll got Bonebag and Kam as mod admins... I say good luck with that. Here is your very own admin's words:

<kamraladympr(MOD - 716)>nope tired of the pms n messages left all over for me <<<<<Ummmm... that's ur job Kam. One you waited and wanted for how many years now?

As for most of the rest of the idiot squad... Well I won't bother going into it now. I got a few emails to go thru but have decided to take a day off and entertain our followers here with their stupidity very soon.

But one thing for you Bonebag... isn't it against NPP rules to accuse people of being multi's, cheating, etc.? Yes in fact it is. You really outta straighten out a few. If it were anyone doing that other than a mod, they would be chatbanned or closed. Simple! Yet you have continued to let it happen. Tatt has passed more rumors about "who Schatzi is at NPP", I actually feel sorry for every player that is supposedly me according to her. I wonder how many ip's have been run... trying to get me. Lmaoooooo.

I can assure you I am NOT at NPP, I have no desire to be at NPP, and I won't be. If I were ever to go back, it would be with my account name.. and that is SxCxHxAxTxZxI. And trust me... that is NEVER gonna happen.

One last clarification... Please inform the brain dead... I am not at Minted and never have been. That account name was made by someone who wanted to have some fun... and have they ever!!!! Lmaoooo.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Dedicated to TRUTHFUL Very Happy

Last edited by AmmazingG on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Omg Girl!!!!!!! Now that's funny!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Hahahaha ty Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Zombi, you did make me laugh Smile I asked you to be patient not about being back as a Mod but as a DJ. Your idea of patience is that of a little kid in the backseat constantly asking "are we there yet?"

As for the rest of the BS I read, that also made me laugh. Not once did I even remotely think that by being here my NPP account would be closed. I talked to Hott about being here several times and not once did she complain or get upset about me being here. I am well over the age of consent, I go wherever I damned well please.

Think whatever you like, it's okay by me Smile
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

LOL zombie has been treated the a redheaded step kid @ blowpay since he had to stay away for personal reasons- I watched him apply to be "dj" MANY times-they both treated him like SHIT so go blow smoke up the ass of your followers @ blowpay dude!

LMAO NO SHIT she allowed u in here, U are her dingleberry spy LOLOL

Talk about laughs, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*waiting for Zomb to lose his account"
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 pm

You "claim" to be here on your own free will.. yet felt it necessary to talk to Anythingbut HOTT about it a few times.

You have NOT addressed why you came here under a hider name. If you actually mean what you say... then prove it. Change your name to your NPP name.... not some pathetic name in an attempt to make yourself appear "truthful". You won't.. for very simple reasons, just as Jimbo came here in a disguise... BECAUSE YA'LL KNOW NPP WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS. Duh!!!!

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm

LMAO Schatzi- exactly!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 am

i feel sorry for him he has too keep his eye on 2 SHIT sites.. he's SOS
Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Bonebag

PostSubject: There you go :)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Feel better now? lol!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Nah u were chicken to use ur bpp name when Carol was in charge of ur ass LOLOL
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Really???? I mean seriously... U actually think changing your name NOW, means anything?

I will say this though... you at least fit your name now. Truthful you were not... Bonebag fits.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Bonebag is talented, he can watch 2 SHIT (here n blowpay) sites at the same time hahahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 am

Lmaooooo Girl.... Oh so true.
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Not that difficult to watch both sites. You all seem to keep your eyes peeled on that lobby that you swear you do not miss Smile
Back to top Go down
zombified

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 am

All hail Bonebag.

I don't care who you are, you want to make Condescending remarks towards me like,

"Your idea of patience is that of a little kid in the backseat constantly asking "are we there yet?"

It really shows off your ego and how superior you think you are.. In a real business, if someone came up to me and offered to work for free and they had the skills and talent, by all means I'm going to let them work. Not because I don't like them or because they have the patience of a kid. We all been mods before.. We know how this egotistical shit works, Don't try and play it off as if your right and justify it anymore, we know. Mods get away with more shit than players do, I did when I was a mod. You do to bonebag don't deny it, liars go to hell.

Not many people have the luxury of living a good healthy social life in the real world. I guess you are one of them due to the fact you worked your ass off to get to where your at with npp. Your just as bad as the next drama queen waiting for someone to say something because in a sick way it gives you attention, attention you probably don't get in the real world anymore. You want to be Condescending towards me..by all means go ahead. You will just have to deal with the consequences.

I don't say these things to you because I don't like you, it is because you need a damn wake up call and a good dose of reality. You don't obviously see it, but you really need to tone down your damn ego a bit. You let that mod shit go to your head you soon start to forget what being a mod is all about right?

In my real life:

I am a musician
A real life DJ. owner of ShureFire DJ services
I create websites for local companies in my area
I help non-profit organizations raise money through volunteer work

what the fuck do you do besides sit on your Mod throne and collect free premium on a private poker site?

Whether I have patience or not. It's not my loss That I am not DJing on NPP. To be honest, If I was in charge of the whole Radio station on NPP I wouldn't have thrown it together half ass like duke did. I would have built it from scratch and ran it off my own private server through linux to avoid the problems Duke has ran into in the past.

But no biggie right? NPP radio listeners will just have to make due with country. not much of a variety but hey, it is what it is.

Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm

In my real life:

I am a musician
A real life DJ. owner of ShureFire DJ services
I create websites for local companies in my area
I help non-profit organizations raise money through volunteer work

Some commendable things there Smile I am happy to hear that you stay busy doing something other than whining about NPP and why you cannot be a Mod or a DJ Smile

Zombi, in my real life I sit on my ass all day because, after 25 years of putting up with sometimes snotty-nosed children that were excellent musicians that still had not grown up I retired.
Since then I sit around all day working online at various places (for pay) and I go to NPP to play poker and relax.
I enjoy being a Mod, I do not find it all that stressful, rather, after all this time I still find my Mod job as being fun.

Good luck to you with all your endeavors Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:20 pm

I made mod with out even asking 2 be mod ,if they want YOU u got it, when they say be patient, it means u need to kiss some ass.Fact is they are looking for ass kissers,and less intelligent fuckwits like the current staff. SOS and think they deserve some kind of respect... I dont respect stalkers, perverts or abusive power drunk idiots. No 1 cares what u do, so just stfu bonebag.who's ass u kissing today???? wont be mine haha think i would PUKE if you tried
Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Bonebag wrote:

I enjoy being a Mod, I do not find it all that stressful, rather, after all this time I still find my Mod job as being fun.

I believe u meant U enjoy being an ass kisser & treating players like shit, because ur Da BOSS ?? Who the hell U kidding LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   

Back to top Go down

This Forum and NPP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: