Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Forum and NPP

Go down 
+4
SCHATZI
AmmazingG
zombified
Bonebag
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

This Forum and NPP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 pm

gone gone gone like SHIT, down the toilet........ whooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:01 pm

LOL blowpay needs a lawyer or was that a plumber hahahahaha Very Happy

Roto Rooter is the #1 name in plumbing and drain services. You can rely on Roto-Rooter plumbers for fast, expert service.
Fast, 24/7 Service Just One Click Away!
Back to top Go down
no-one

PostSubject: npp mods   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm

well well well, is this where the power mad mods of npp visit when they want someone banned for life they go spy on people then 'bang' accounts are closed because people want to speak their minds and darnt at npp lol..i see jimbo the power mad freak is even here..one of npp bully boys with power fingers who threatens people and then gets them life time bans..and more so when he loses..such a poor loser in many respects lol and i see some of the mods break the rules but nothing ever said to them as usual.

why is it mods can break the rules..talk to players like shit..and when the players speak back they hit the ban button..power mad cowards..not one would speak to players as they do in reality because they would shit themselves..also its ok for players to bait other players call them alsorts of names while mods SAT AT THE TABLES but nothing said to certain players..is it that mods just pick on certain players i wonder.

certain mods are just internet bullies and take advantage of the positions given to them and ridicule players..threaten them..ban them for virtually nothing..they put the few good mods to shame..is it any wonder npp is getting less and less players..it aint the site doing this..its the people put in charge that puts people off the site.

i also see that npp support (which is pretty damn useless) can ban people with no evidence and just on 'hear say'.. in a court of law support would be laughed out of it..where is supports justification on banning people on hear say and no evidence..so what support is saying is that a player can make something up about a mod..guess its a certain mod saying things and then get them banned? (giggles)

its about time the people who run npp see that people have opinions and people will always speak up as adults whether at npp or in here..then npp will become a much better place to be..and get rid of the power mad bully coward mods who treat adults like children just because they can behind a pc.

p.s my name is.....no-one as we get treated as nobodys
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Welcome & Good post no-one & too dam true!!

mods can do that because they are better then every1 else (so they think) LOL
MOST mods there lost the plot, their job is to HELP people not act like they are holier then thou!
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

funniest post ive seen so far in here is boney saying he goes to nopay to play poker.....lol....i mean, really...seriously
Back to top Go down
rocko

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

need i say more. nopay blows
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Layla wrote:
funniest post ive seen so far in here is boney saying he goes to nopay to play poker.....lol....i mean, really...seriously

LOLOL Layla I know- 2 funny huh Laughing

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rock yessssssssssss BLOWpay sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Forum and NPP   This Forum and NPP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Forum and NPP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2