HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

oh please bonebag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: oh please bonebag   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

bonebag u kissed ur ass all the way to the top, and npp support backs up their admin,,, even if they pathethic liars as u know already ,so what u spouting about, u know dam well if jocko bashes nopay in anyway as @ chatsbanned it will result in account closure, ur forgetting who ur running ur SHIT 2 arnt ya, not gona argue with a idiot FFS
Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Can't tell you anything about what happens at chatsbanned, they banned me long ago from there LMAO
Jock can say whatever he likes about things on this site, I just come here for laughs Smile
Speaking of CB, whatever happened to John? I saw he regged here but he said nothing, not like 9er at all, he usually has too many things to say lol

lol!

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Man U know dam well U come in here for intelligent TRUTHFUL conversation- that's why U signed up so u don't miss anything hahahahaha

Go back to blowpay & bully them- that shit don't work here fool! lol!

BTW a better name for u is NOTgettingPAID
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Quote :
]quote]
Jock can say whatever he likes about things on this site, I just come here for laughs
Speaking of CB, whatever happened to John? I saw he regged here but he said nothing, not like 9er at all, he usually has too many things to say lol

guess 9er blew off ur shit site tooFFS LOL
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 am

From what I heard he blew of the CB Forum too. Then I guess he realized he had no
place to go lol
Last I heard he had reopened his account on nopay and was back at CB as well Smile
Back to top Go down
realtruth

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 am

looooool all I know is truthfuls post was the first one here in almost a month,says alot for this shit site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 am

dam jimbo took u all night to think of that,.... and it matters????u sound like a little kid.. u really think we care how far apart our posts are please. if ur gona post somthing give it some more thought get some help from ur friends put ur peabrains together and say somthing that matters ffs
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am

realtruth wrote:
looooool all I know is truthfuls post was the first one here in almost a month,says alot for this shit site.

Just as I have NOT been back to ur SHIT site since the day I got screwed- after almost 5 yrs at blowpay that speaks volumes- so go back to blowpay with the rest of the ass kissers!

One thing I can say for sure- U CAN SPEAK UR MIND here & NOT worry about getting banned/booted- CAN U say that for blowpay & it's gr8 mods???
Back to top Go down
realtruth

PostSubject: ty   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:44 pm

I just want to take a moment to say thank you for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi Jimbo- what I don't get is WHY sign up here with a different name- After all queen whatshername isn't in charge of u mods anymore (Bwwwahahahahaha bout time) Laughing

Ohhh I can remember how she treated U- she was gonna take ur bold cuz U didn't post enough in the lobby & 2 days later every1 was "yelled" at for posting too much-
she didn't know whether she was coming or going ffs! lmaoooooooooooooooo

LOLOL gotta love this-some things never change- he's rank 21, didn't take long for this guy to see blowpay is SHIT- I am glad he saw that b4 he built up his D's just for them to confiscate them!!! Shocked

<iigotthe39(21)>fcking joke site shut this mother !#@#er down...all you sonof!#@#es..need shot lol
<iigotthe39(21)>!#@# YOU ALL !!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Well heyyyyyyyy there Jimbo... what a shame you didn't have the cajones to use your real account name unlike Bonebag.... I actually thought you were one of the more objective mods and above hiding. Looks like I was wrong.

But welcome to shit 24/7... please do feel free to come read the real truth and have a good laugh. It is what life should be about.

I must make one reply to your comment regarding no postings for over a month... Did it ever occur to you that people actually have a life away from the pc? I realize that your NPP cohorts live and breathe to spend their lives day and nite at a shit poker site that isn't even worth a whole penny anymore... but c'mom now.. ya'll need to give your eyes a rest, open up the front door, walk outside and take a deep breathe. Life is a gift... and wasting it in front of a pc is NO LIFE.

Well its no life for most... You do have your resident perv busily pining away for his long lost love Sexy Feet and now on to his next prey Sassy... Then you have Ms. Elephant herself STILL waiting for her latest unenlightened cyber love to show up at her doorstep. It's what they live and breathe for. I can't even begin to imagine how they will feel 10 years from now when they wake up in the morning and realize they are still all alone lost in a cyber life and still waiting for someone to give them a real life.

So while you may wonder why no one has made a post in over a month... You now know that not everyone sits at a pc day and nite... wishing for a real life. We actually live one.

Btw... Hi Gggggggggggg, Cuppy and Allll!!!! I have missed ya'll! Been so busy working on my master's, living life and spending time with Flyer... I've not had much free time to come get my dose of NPP Idiot Laughs.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

u go girl, as u see the mods at npp not too bright LMAO, cant wait to see what they say next, on the edge of my seat i may check back in a month LOL.guess the only shit we have to post is their stupid ass comments, scarey. they are drunk on power over idiots trying to make a 1/2 or a 1/4 of a penny,they are being treated like little kids on npp
forced to talk about ppl behind their back in their mod chat LOL, they try to act intellegent, but have failed miserably, im a happy as shit not having to listen to them but once a month LOOOOOOOOL

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: this is 4 jimbo and Bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

It’s so hard to have a conversation with you

It’s not what you say or what you do

You’re my real good friend

Yes, that I must admit

That’s why it breaks my heart to tell you this

You spit when you talk

Oh yeah, I had to say it

Got something to say

And then you go and spray it

I got a dry-cleaning bill and

I’m gonna make you pay it

You spit when you talk

Oh yeah yeah, you spit when you talk

Well, at the office party

You sang karaoke

Electrocuted yourself

Singing “Okie from Muskogee”

It’s not a little secret

No, it’s something that is known

If you want to talk about it can’t you call me on the phone?

Because you spit when you talk

And I’m just being honest

Everything I own

Has your saliva on it

If I talk to you much longer

I swear I’m gonna vomit

You spit when you talk

Now the only friends you have

Are on Facebook and on MySpace and ass kissers on npp
They all talk behind your back

‘Cause it’s the only dry place

You were so excited at the game

When Jeter had a triple

Got my T-shirt so wet that everybody saw my nipples

You spit when you talk

And it ain’t getting better

I know what you had for dinner

‘Cause it’s right here on my sweater

If you’ve got an interpreter

You’d better go and get her

You spit when you talk

yeah i love NOPAY POKER

WELCOME JIMBO

a link in case u cant read it LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSHrV3xavmE&NR=1

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

im gona stoping singing u know why......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av3e must be the chickens LMFAO

Now ur jacking off and i KNOW why

I WAS GONAA TAKE A SHIT BUT THEN I GOT HIGH..I WAS GONA GET UP AND GET TP,2 WHIPE MY ASS...

shoop shoop doobie do wah la da da da da

shoopie doobie doobie doo do

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:09 am

oh dam 1 more.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs reminds me of npp and some1 else. DAM the songs keep comming ill be back in a month or 2 i've over done it in 1 dam day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-InBUZ3tIHg
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 am

LOL @ cuppie- Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Schatziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - glad to see you are doing well - give ole flyer a muuuuahhh for me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 am

realtruth wrote:

I suppose NO ONE told you that the OLD admin whatsername threatened blowpay account closure of anyone that participated in this forum- Diva is a prime example- SHE was closed & called ABUSIVE JUST 4 being a member here (she NEVER posted here)- NOW that had to be the funniest- Diva abusive, IMAGINE THAT!?!?!?
whatsername on a power trip was the REAL reason!
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, this post and it's replies have been a barrel of laughs Smile Nice to see everyone is so amused Laughing
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Its hilarious, I agree... Nothing better than enlightening the troops, so to speak, as to what the real things being said at NPP, about NPP players... and educating those who haven't taken the time to think thru what they are gonna say.. before they say it. Ya'll make it so easy for us! Looooool.

I will say that I liked Jimbo, Pippy and even Dani. I can even say Vega makes a decent mod from what I hear, as Nitaoshi does. For the rest... well their special skills aka perving, stalking their next victim... has no place at a poker site. But that is an NPP problem... and much fodder for us when we find time to get a fit of the giggles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh please bonebag   

Back to top Go down

oh please bonebag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: