Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

npp has stopped working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

npp has stopped working Empty
PostSubject: npp has stopped working   npp has stopped working I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 pm

please close program it'S SHIT lol
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
SCHATZI

PostSubject: LMAO THE SHIT SITE DOWN AND TAKES FREEDS   npp has stopped working I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

It must be desperate times for NOPAY poker... They "crash" for 3 days... CLAIM they lost a month's worth of data... and anyone who won even 1 freed... lost them.

How is it that a site can not only crash, but have "back up after back up after back up" corrupted?

Well here's some fuel for thought...

Maybe they didn't pay their isp and lost any backups that they hadn't backed up to their garage pc.
Or maybe they had a bad month.. and were afraid of too many people trying to cash.
Or maybe they "accidently" clicked one of their own ads and got a virus. God only knows how many people have had to have their pc's fixed due to NPP viruses. One thing is for certain... it is a shit site. They can't even recover simple data. LOOOL

Worse, anyone who bought freeds, not only lost the freeds they purchased, they lost the real USD money they paid for them. The ONLY one's who benefited from this "crash" was NPP, players who sold freeds (they have the cash), and those who lost their ass in February. Cuz they reset everyone back to their balance in January... SHIT SITE!!!

When anyone attempts to get their freeds back... they say prove you had it. Well how the hell can anyone do that when you wiped out their account pages? Foolish garage poker site is all you are... While you took everyone's freeds... I bet you didn't lose $ from players clicking ads... I bet that data didn't get corrupt. SHIT SITE!

God forbid, anyone ask more than once about what happened... then you are considered "bashing the site". Well the site is a joke... yes its free. But remember this you idiots... time is money. People play many many hours to earn freeds. Not so that you can "crash the site" and take em. That is the most disrespectful attitude the mods can take with a player. Time is a valuable commodity... and worth more than you could ever hope the freeds will be. Outside of the "I live for NPP mods" who have no real life, most players play in their spare time... to enjoy a game of poker, to win a few freeds... Their time means a lot to them.. especially when its their time off. Most people have a real life.. Unlike the mods who diss the very players who make it possible for them to have a payless job.. DUH!!

But here is NPP's explanation via the Nopaypokerfanpage:

https://www.facebook.com/nopaypokerfanpage

Wall

NoPayPOKER
‎...and the good news:

1) the service will continue. There is no question that free poker can survive and prosper!
2) we realise how much we have let you down and have made a personal promise amongst ourselves to raise over $100,000 to improve and replace our existing software. We started this site because of an interest in the game of poker and the belief that we can offer a lot more, for a lot less, to our players. Nonetheless, our "home grown" software needs to be replaced with professionally developed, hard core, kick arse, no holds barred poker software and we will do that!
3) there are already 3 other groups talking with us about extending the FREE service model to Slots, Blackjack and Roulette. All to enjoy as you wait for another's action on a slow table! Betting both FreeD and Bonus Chips!
4) we will have the site back up in around 24 hours....

We cannot express how much your support has helped us through these last few days. It is the only thing that has kept us going over the last 48 hours.

Thank you.
Like · · Share · March 2 at 9:33pm ·
33 people like this.
Write a comment...

NoPayPOKER
OK...the bad news:

The database got corrupted and the backups and backups of backups and backups of backups of backups were also affected. The net results is that all data for the month of February is gonzo! This means that any player how signed up in February no longer has an account and all other players' data has been reversed back to the start of February.

We cannot possibly express how much this bothers us all.....and we apologise to all of you. We know this is a free service but we also know and believe that we have to do better.
Like · · Share · March 2 at 9:10pm ·
13 people like this.
Write a comment...

NoPayPOKER
OK, do you want the good news or the bad news?
Like · · Share · March 2 at 6:27pm ·
9 people like this.
Write a comment...

NoPayPOKER
Sorry all, as said before there has been a very bad server crash, support have been working on it for 24+ hours so far, that's all I can say why now, can't speculate yet how it happened. The site will be back but I cannot give an estimate of when yet. Watch this space. Once fixed we'll update Facebook, the NoPay blog and send an all member email.
Like · · Share · March 2 at 3:32am ·

Go read the 100's of comments... its hysterical. They say they are committed to raising 100K to make a real poker site... that's a laugh. What u gonna do crash every month and take everyone's freeds? Funnier is they have 3 companies interested in joining forces and bringing, blackjack, slots, etc.

Are you for real? Does anyone actually believe such utter garbage? The minute these 3 companies discover that NPP at best has between 65-100 players at the site at any given time... they are gonna find a poker site that has 1,000's at any given time.

The ONLY time NPP has more than 100 there is during the 20K and 30K tourneys. And those have magically disappeared as well... so I am told.

You're a shit site... you will continue to be a shit site. What once was a fun place to spend some time has become a joke... even in the free poker site world.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: npp has stopped working   npp has stopped working I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm

LOL Any1 that believes the garbage they are feeding them needs their head examined or maybe some shock treatments LOL

Over the years I have seen them closed many accts for supposedly being multis & confiscate thousands of D's off them- Then when the players PROVE they are NOT multis, they're allowed their accts back minus the D's & they're suppose to suck that up LOLOLOOL

I wouldn't doubt TAKING every1's D's was the reason for the "crash" Mad
npp has stopped working 42615710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: npp has stopped working   npp has stopped working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

npp has stopped working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: