Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)   Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 pm

OK Her Hiney Carol (Hott) sends me this email out of the blue:

Modship Monday, March 7, 2011 8:53 PM
From: "Alexi Fr" <IdiotonWheels@msn.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "Grace" <Me@yahoo.com>

Hello Grace,
I regrettably am informing you that I have after much thought and consideration demoded you from Moderator from NoPayPoker.
I would also like to thank you for all the hours that you devoted, but per previous conversations we are at an impasse regarding being a team player.
I sense animosity from you towards one or more of your fellow team members, which is non conducive to running a productive team.
I hope you understand that I can't run a team with one rogue member!

All the best, I hope there are no hard feelings towards NoPayPoker, myself or any other players.

Kind Regards,
SmokinHott

This is only 1 small example of what DoooDoooane (Duke) was up too when he gotta wild hair up his ass:

[11:37:30 PM] *Duke: Heres one for your quotes , I'd rather fall and do a face splash then end up with stains from towing my head behind someones ass
[11:38:53 PM] Gracie: u bored?

~~~then he comes at me thru his NOPAYRADIO skype~~~

[11:41:27 PM] NoPayRadio: dont play stupid
[11:42:21 PM] NoPayRadio: I dont need to hide as you are aware I dont care and I speak my peace ass do you now buck up[/b]<< Dumb ass, speaking my mind is why u like to mess with me, it gives u a thrill!
[11:42:40 PM] Gracie: i dont give 2 shits either
[11:42:40 PM] NoPayRadio: yea ok cover it
<< LOL is he serious

~~~~when I brought it to Carols attention~~~~

[11:41:28 PM] *Alexi Fr: i'm in bed
[11:41:38 PM] *Alexi Fr: well, im not sleeping
[11:42:05 PM] Gracie: he obviously is awake & in rare form
[11:42:20 PM] *Alexi Fr: i'm not getting in betweeen u2

[11:42:43 PM] *Alexi Fr: i'm awake as well <<< IF U weren't sleeping U knew what he was up to, idiot!
[11:42:54 PM] Gracie: ok np
[11:44:25 PM] *Alexi Fr: "Some things are not NPP related, so ties my hands, but ppl make quotes and talk G, alot of back stabbing goes on, but unless NPP related, I could care less"
[11:44:54 PM] Gracie: "ok np hott- i can handle myself very well"

**Well YOU ARE WRONG there dumbass, it does have something to do with NPP, stuff like that causes animosity! ***

[bCarol says: ]"I sense animosity from you towards one or more of your fellow team members, which is non conducive to running a productive team."[/b]

Last edited by AmmazingG on Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)   Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 am

No idea where he got the notion Idea I gave a SHIT where he is/was or I wanted to be DJ (prob from a suck up) but he threatened me with it Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOLOL
I suppose he thinks being a DJ @ NPP is the best thing since sliced bread

lol!

[8/8/2010 10:54:55 PM] NoPayRadio: you have a fucking problem
[8/8/2010 10:55:21 PM] NoPayRadio: you don't know why I've been gone and should keep your mouth shut
[8/8/2010 10:55:48 PM] NoPayRadio: and keep this in mind you will never be a dj

Oh that broke my heart NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)   Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm

why would he think u even wanted to be a dj?? im kinda lost on what he was even thinking there. a while back shea was lookin for dj's on spazz. i personally, if given the choice of places to dj, id pick spazz hands down....many many more listeners, and more an actual radio station. the nopay radio gig is more for just nopay listeners of course, that means in reality theres all of 10-15 ppl (maybe) listening at any one time. the dj position there has always seemed to me designed to make the lonely and insignificant feel important....thus, dukes feeling of accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)   Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm

To be honest with ya Ray gets the most listeners, he does country & it seems more NPr's like that. Smile

Maybe he thought I wanted to be pig"special"pig like him LOLOLOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)   Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with DoooDoooane (Duke)
Page 1 of 1