Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head Empty
PostSubject: Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

So Puke acuses some1 of being a multi & bans him just like that- Just me doing my JOB to get the players chat back, problem was Puke can do ANYTHING he wants so I was the BAD guy LOLOL
I sent it into support to get the guys chat back & you can read the rest!

Ticket Details
Ticket # 122018-9021011938 Department PLAYER SUPPORT Email ammazingg@yahoo.com
Subject unfair
January 21, 2011, 07:39 PM unfair [ ammazingg@yahoo.com ] Client

Lee Duke was totally out of line & unfair for banning Jodo who has had an account @ NPP for some time now. Yes he is MsPiggy's hubby but his account wasn't closed- He asked me about her account & I told him she had to take it up with support then DUKE chimes in with :

<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hi Jodo good to see you nice zero rank asking about misspiggy that dosen't scream multi now does it ?
<PEACEPIPE666(26)>hi duke
<giffer(983)>hey duke m8
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hi Peace hows digs
<chiptrouble(978)>is we being negative there omw
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>cheers giff
<AmmazingG(MOD - 938)>Jodo has been here just hasnt played
<Jodo74(0)>i said hi from msp duke
<bugmitch(137)>i bought 200 freed money how long does it take
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>well she dosen't have chat so please don't try to help her
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hell she dosen't even have an account no dose she
IvelinGG just logged in.
<Jodo74(0)>she son't have an account duke, but she is sat in the same room as me
<chipt<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hi Jodo good to see you nice zero rank asking rouble(978)>radio radio
<TigerLilly222(967)>gg g
<AmmazingG(MOD - 938)>ty;(
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>same room ok good deal I am removing your chat untill support has alook at this account have a nice day

January 21, 2011, 08:36 PM RE: unfair lwalls

Whew! Gracie, thanks!

Do you mind if I send this on to Hott? I don't want to step on her toes in any way and it seems like there could be several ways it might be bad....she is always fair and I totally trust her to do the right thing.

Let me know,
and thanks!
All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

January 21, 2011, 08:46 PM RE: unfair [ ammazingg@yahoo.com ] Client
I think she will get mad at me if you do ugh
How about if I send it to her myself?

January 21, 2011, 09:09 PM RE: unfair lwalls

Gracie, that's the reason I asked your permission to contact Hott. She would probably like to hear it from you. I won't tell her you asked me to take care of it but I will have to admit I am aware of the situation if she asks me. Don't worry, she won't bit your head off about it. You are just the messenger in all this and you saw something that wasn't quite right and you wanted to fix it! You go for it.

All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

January 21, 2011, 09:11 PM RE: unfair [ ammazingg@yahoo.com ] Client

Ok Lee I will contact her with it, your the best, Thanks!!

January 21, 2011, 09:15 PM RE: unfair lwalls

I just had a Support ticket from Jodo complaining about the ban. He does have an agreement with us regarding his account and MsPiggy. Because MsP is no longer playing here, he has a lot of room for complaint about us. I feel sorry for him because he is chat banned and I don't want to unban him until I hear from Hott. You and I are between rocks and hard places so to speak. Ugh! I am knowing how you are feeling.

All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

January 21, 2011, 09:23 PM RE: unfair [ ammazingg@yahoo.com ] Client

I understand that- I hate to step on toes but Duke was dead wrong- I don't know if Duke thought Jodo was a new name or what, he's being very difficult these days UGH!

January 21, 2011, 09:29 PM RE: unfair lwalls

That's good, Gracie. Duke wrote in and I had to tell him I wan't happy with what he did and that I will have to wait until I hear from Hott about giving his chat back and compensation for being booted out of a game he was legally in...ugh! Of course, this is all between just you and me....

All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

January 21, 2011, 09:33 PM RE: unfair [ ammazingg@yahoo.com ] Client

Oh man he messed us all up, I am glad you told him how you feel about it too, U Go GIRL- I feel bad for Jodo!

Yes between u & I for sure- thanks for your help!

So I did as per support, I sent the info to SmokinHott & guess what, she took it out on me & did nothing to him- This must be where her calling me a backstabbing came from, DUHHHHH dumb ASS, it's LEEs job to unban someone, your fake ass isn't that dam important!
I knew she would get butt hurt tho & you she, hahahaha!

--- On Fri, 1/21/11, ~Gracie~ <ammazingg@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Duke
To: "*Smokin NPP" <asswipep@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 4:21 PM

Hottie, I'm not sure whats going on with Duke & I trust that you will handle this.

Thanks & Sorry
G

Duke was totally out of line & unfair for banning Jodo & his negativity was definitely noticed, You know Jodo has had an account @ NPP for some time now. Yes he is MsPiggy's hubby but his account wasn't closed- He asked me about her account & I told him she had to take it up with support then DUKE chimes in with :

<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hi Jodo good to see you nice zero rank asking about misspiggy that dosen't scream multi now does it ?
<PEACEPIPE666(26)>hi duke
<giffer(983)>hey duke m8
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hi Peace hows digs
<chiptrouble(978)>is we being negative there omw
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>cheers giff
<AmmazingG(MOD - 938)>Jodo has been here just hasnt played
<Jodo74(0)>i said hi from msp duke
<bugmitch(137)>i bought 200 freed money how long does it take
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>well she dosen't have chat so please don't try to help her
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>hell she dosen't even have an account no dose she
<rouble(978)>radio radio
<TigerLilly222(967)>gg g
<AmmazingG(MOD - 938)>ty;(
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 806)>same room ok good deal I am removing your chat untill support has alook at this account have a nice day

Guess what her reply was??? NONE, she retaliated instead (all for doing my job) hmmmm!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: sounds so familar   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

mike got acused of being me and sounding like me yes we was in the same room also they closed mikes account,4 no reason.. my account was closed but i expected it to because i liked to point out the things they was doing AGAINST THEIR OWN RULES 2 much ffs. mike did nothing wrong. they just attack ppl that are more intellegent then they are man oh man thats why she keeps losing mods, AND players. they are a threat, and when ppl stop believing her fake ass as so many of us have... she will be gone. like g and i
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:09 pm

how do u knw it was duke and not some 4 yr old kid covering for him/ lol
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

OMG I almost forgot about this, funny shit cuz I know Duke felt like a dumb ass soon after-Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was telling a fellow Mod this...
[8/10/2010 9:26:03 PM] Gracie: months ago (Duke) came to me on skype all nasty & said WTF is this- Copyright ©️ 2010 NoPayPOKER Blog All rights reserved. Amazing Grace theme by Vladimir Prelovac?

It's Copyright @ the bottom of 1 of NPP's blog pages (http://www.nopaypoker.com/articles/index.php/category/nopaypoker-blog/) LOL

F'n dumb ass musta thought I was doing some shady shit behind their backs like they did to Sheapaul (former Admin)-Hahahahaha Duke didn't wanna lose the only job he ever had LMAO

sunny
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: My My such ANIMOSITY!   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

more "animosity" towards a player, esp when the player is right...............
*Take note KAJUNSPICE is a Felt PRO*

For the record, a player CAN play the Felt game on NoPay w/o a name at Felt, they just can't claim the $$ Suspect

<blackdahlia26(93)>i tried that t2day kaj didnt worked for me?
<giffer(946)>just wondered cos it let me reg
<KAJUNSPICE(PRO - 21)>tried to reg?
<blackdahlia26(93)>it say that name already exist?
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 966)>you cant play here unless you have account name there
<KAJUNSPICE(PRO - 21)>maybe some1 else using that same name
<blackdahlia26(93)>thats what i thought Duke but it didnt let me in there
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 966)>no she can't reg for felt game here without name there
<blackdahlia26(93)>n hi n gl 2
<KAJUNSPICE(PRO - 21)>dahlia go to feltstars site and contact their live support
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 966)>Dahlia top promotions click felt 10 fol;d you will see your felt name
<Duke007(MOD DJ - 966)>KJ drop it or become a Mod
<<OMG she's a FELT Pro asshole, I think it's her JOB to help with FELT questions duhhhhh

<KAJUNSPICE(PRO - 21)>sorry but she was asking me a ? if it says name is taken maybe she needs to contact them to see if she is regged there weill now exit lobby

<Duke007(MOD DJ - 966)>I dont care she cant play felt games here without account thewre
<SmokinHott(MOD ADM - 967)>how can she play the games here then if not registered?>?<<<<< Agrees with DUKE NO matter what!
<blackdahlia26(93)>k ill try that Duke...sry kaj didnt mean get u in trouble:(
<KAJUNSPICE(PRO - 21)>it has nothing to do with u dahlia goodluck hun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head   Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power getting to Dooodooane's (Dukes) Head
Page 1 of 1