Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Justice For All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layla

And Justice For All Empty
PostSubject: And Justice For All   And Justice For All I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 pm

one of the markings of a good leader is that they not only enforce the rules of whatever it is theyre in charge of, be that a company, organization, or bastard poker site....say for instance, ohhhhh, i dunno....nopay (just pulled that name outta the air), but they also abide by those same rules themselves. no matter that theyve 'had enough' or 'kept quiet long enough', they abide by those rules come what may. anything less than that makes them appear to those around them as weak, unstable, two-faced, not to mention crazy as a shit house rat, especially if they are seen going totally off in a public area in front of people that are expected to look to them as an example, and who are told on a daily basis to keep their personal feeling out of that same public area. how can that person then, when they see the "underlings" do the same thing, point their finger at them and say, 'no no no, YOU are not allowed to do that'. it just seems as though maybe the rules apply to only certain people, not ALL involved, which could lead to harsh feelings and thoughts of hypocrisy.

thats just my 2 cents worth.

All The Best!!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

And Justice For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Justice For All   And Justice For All I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:39 pm

With her it's always been, " DO as I SAY NOT as I DO." Rolling Eyes
Rules don't apply to those 2, they treat players however they want, cuz (in their eyes) they CAN !!

It is NOT a coincidence that 3 people I am close to, Diva, Vad & KQ were banned/closed all within a few mins of one another. It's their (SmokinDukes) Vendetta!
Back to top Go down

And Justice For All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: welcome to shit 22-7-365 :: Welcome fuckers-
Jump to: