forum of shit

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Chat Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCHATZI

PostSubject: New Chat Rules   Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am

So I hear not remotely close to "SMOKINHOTT" had yet another meltdown and decided to change the chat rules. I'm not sure what has changed, except NO links are allowed, NO caps can be used, and here is the laughable one:

<WolfsBite(MOD - 7)>The Updated Rules for NPP are out, the new rules state among other things that chat may be taken without a warning. Please read and familiarize yourself with them as ignorance of them will not be considered an excuse. To read the rules go to My Account, My Space, Inkspot and click NPP Site & Forum Guidelines on the far right.

Since when is that new? They have been doing that for quite some time.. As I've lost chat for not even talking at NPP and closed.

This new rule just makes it "legal" for them to do what they have been doing all along.. favoritism.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am

LOl u got it Schatzi, that's what it's all about- so many lost chat/accts for no reason aside from personal feelings- it will NEVER change unless MT makes some HUGE changes, like get rid of the assholes "running the place to hell & think their shit don't stink lmao

Last edited by AmmazingG on Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
belle8253

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Sun May 27, 2012 8:12 am

AmmazingG wrote:
LOl u got it Schatzi, that's what it's all about- so many lost chat/accts for no reason aside from personal feelings- it will NEVER change unless MT makes so me HUGE changes, like get rid of the assholes "running the place to hell & think their shit don't sink lmao
The new blurb is if you have a problem with a player or mod send ticket to wolf kamra or kajun so what do you do when your problem is with kamra?
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

The new blurb is if you have a problem with a player or mod send ticket to wolf kamra or kajun so what do you do when your problem is with kamra?

Helen for once in your life pull your head out of your ass long enough to open your eyes. The blurb says to contact bonebag,Kajun or Kam. Wolf isn't even a Mod any more. If your problem is with Kam, and God only knows why, then complain to either me or Kajun.

You bitch and moan about the site, the Mods, the players, the Support, surprised you don't bitch about the man that owns the site. If you are that seriously depressed and or ill then go see a doctor ffs. I hear they have those in England, find one and visit.
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 am

Bonebag... you old goat. You just proved yourself that any problems a player may have with a mod will be viewed negatively and the player deemed the problem.

Not only do you use someone's real name, which our newest member didn't post on here... you trashed her. What kind of a mod administrator are you? A power hungry piece of work that obviously doesn't care 1/2 a cent about players. You're a smart mouthed, uneducated, unhappy old man, who lives and breathes NPP and call it a life. If you were worth a grain of salt you would actually try to be a stand up kind of guy. Unfortunately all the years you have lived you never discovered that concept.

The truth is obvious... any player who has a problem with the 3 "I have no life" aka mod admins, will feel the consequences of a boot, chatban and most likely closed as well.

You dare say things are fair at NPP? You just showed everyone who reads here how you really feel and how you treat players.

Shame on you for bringing someone's real problems here and real information.... you want to address someone use the name they have here and keep it related to your pathetic poker site you call home.
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am

Still thinking of that reply Bag of Bones???? Make it a good one... Coz I am always ready for a challenge... unfortunately for you, you just make it too easy for me.
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Sorry to burst your little bubble but, no, I am not thinking of a reply at all Smile
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Lmaoooo.. that's all you could come up with? But actually, better than trying to make excuses for you're pathetic attempts at slaughtering an NPP player. So I'll give you an entire 1/2 penny for that. loooooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Chat Rules   

Back to top Go down

New Chat Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1