AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 am

5 imaginary trip's qualifys for the meds ffs lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Words Of Wisdom   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 am

Don't engage with an A/H, he'll beat you with experience.

Last edited by D_M_Vadnais on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 am

i'm so lost Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: confused   Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:39 am

Layla....I'm sorry to have caused any confusion.

I purposely removed some posts that were 'part and parcel' of an unpleasant debate. And, since there's so much negativity all around us these days, I thought it best to 'cancel' the argument.

Plus, while I'm at it, I ought to take this opportunity to offer an apology. It was never my intent to get into a war of words....I already have too many 'war of words' going on with a miscellany of people at NoPay; clearly, I don't need a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

LOL takes an A/H to know one and i know them all so dont be shy about being one my old foe.

Yep 5 fake trips cuppy, would you like to see some fake photo's cuppy? I have ny, washington, kentucky, chicargo, west virgina, virgina, baltimore hursheys pennsylvania (not sure on spelling but the choclate place that was a nice town where the street lamps had hursheys kisses ontop of them), gettysburg and this october i will be adding another place to the list.

As for the people i meet there i couldnt say a bad word about them (but they must be fake as well Sad if someone was to be believed) Ohhh well not to worry like i care what you think.

God bless you all stay safe and look after you closest ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

I need a beer now as well rwar lol cuppy drank all the beer again ffs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Why would i care if your jealous or not??? I would rather be with a hillbilly redneck than go near you... What does that say about you? You where never good enough enough your as crazy as they come and i have been around a few crazy ones. You dont need to act crazy to get your goverment check you already are.... You carry on robbing the people you like to insult. You remember that the "hillbilly redneck 9ers gf" or what ever else you want to call her is paying for you to stay at home. Im sure there is nothing you can say that will hurt or worry her. The fact is you rely on her so you insult away but you remember who is paying for you to stay at home you thick ulgy gummy bear slag.... Much love bye xoxoxo

i bought the fucking beer not the hillbilly bitch but donnie drank it he's a fucking low life sponge, he's so dumb he thinks some hillbilly ho pays my benefits, this is what my good friend donnie's says to me so if any wonders why i dont gaf for people like him here's the proof he's not a worth my time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

yep im fucking crazy i believed a low life scum bagtheif that borrowed $ off me and never plans to pay me back!!!!! he's so thick he thinks his hillbilly ho pays my way in life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 pm

yeah this is a real friend right, fake ass friends that sponge off ppl and try to tell ME the hillbilly he saved from 9er is paying my way, the fool has no idea about how ppl work their whole lives and pay their own social security, just for low lives like him to borrow $ and lie and say they will pay u back, well donnie does not pay any 1 back.. and has the nerve to call me names and go on about some ho that licks his window is paying MY WAY? no donnie she will pay ur way and u will fuck her over too or not i dont care but u need to get a reality check.. im not ur mother i dont need pay to feed ur fat ass, so just get the fuck out of this forum every 1 knows now what kind of person u really are, u can say any thing u like now about me if any 1 believes it its their problem not mine... ur as low as they come and ur word really IS SHIT. YEAH I BOUGHT THE FUCKING BEER SO I FUCKING DRANK IT, SO DID HE HE HAS NO FUCKING PRIDE, he took a free ride courtisy of me not his hillbilly ho, she never has or ever will pay my way in this fucking life or any other. pay ur debts stephen , or ask ur hillbilly ho to do it i dont gaf.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 am

Your all bitter cause npp has taken one of your free rides off you. You dont work you live off others. Your a scab and thats that you need free rides and npp was one. Thats why your here crying over the mods. Boo fucking hoo. Get a job ya scabs and then you wont care about mods or npp.

Now i have had my fun I will leave but remember one thing i will be real tomorrow your still be a scab. You spread your bs lies and run off collecting others tax money thinking you paid it into the system. Fools and scabs you should have named this forum, ohhh wait i made it maybe i should have named it that.

?Try to have a good life scabs but i doubt it is pos living off others.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am

boo fucking hoo, ur posts speak for them self, now runalong, ur last act is another big lie, like ill pay u back, try to get through 1 day without lying
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:10 am

thats how he justifies THE fact he's a pathetic scum bag theif, cause im on social security and its ok to take from me, cause it makes him feel better to take off ppl on ssi, thanks for showing us ur scum bag reasons for not paying me back donnie there A #1 good reasons am happy u brought up the fact u stole from some 1 on a fixed income... ur mother must be proud... so is ur son i can just bet! it shows how proud u are to be who u are, good luck with ur life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I AM VERY HAPPY   Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:48 am

I AM VERY HAPPY to announce this person has removed them selves from this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

i only tried to be a good friend to that fool
i spent a lot of money meeting him

he's the scab that scabbed off me. him and mort begged me to come to england, i paid plenty to learn about fake ass friends!!!!!!THEY ARE SHIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

This whole thread got really confusing.

I don't know who 'Admin' is, and I don't know who 'Guest' is. It also appears that there are 2 Admins. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm getting too old.

However, Don, the really dumb Irishman, went well out of his way to attempt to portray Irish history ONLY to his liking. He needs to revert back to what happened in 1922 between Ireland and England to truly understand his own country's history. Do y'all think he'll make the effort to do that? Or, do y'all think he's just plain lazy....or simply far too stupid?

I'll go with both....lazy and stupid.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 am

LOL I thought I was the only 1 confused with this thread whewwwww hehehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!   

Back to top Go down

Ohh Gawd, more tears in his BEER!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: