Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Mod Full of Himself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCHATZI

Another Mod Full of Himself Empty
PostSubject: Another Mod Full of Himself   Another Mod Full of Himself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 pm

I hear that Wolfsbite and Bonebag are now in charge of the NPP lobby for the time being. Sad, considering they are both so full of themselves.. one who is constantly making sexual innuendos and the other abusing his power because he can.

Here is a post from Inkspot that a friend emailed to me... Bonebag shows what an ass he is... consistently breaks chat rules by using caps and now telling a player he he doesn't give a fuck.

sick of being banned

Picture
yorkienick
Date Jun. 13th 02:11 AM Icon 28 Date 5

why am i always getting banned by spineless moderator/s, aint it about time in an EQUAL world that we knew who was banning people and why?? i speak my mind and shouldnt have to hold back if its hurting no-one, i dont see complaints at table (only laughter) or in the lobby, but someone with power fingers keeps banning me, us/we at cash tables have a laugh as we know eachother whether its taking piss out eachother or the cards, so why is someone picking on me, anyone got bottle to own up? and reasons why? thanx nick

Spacer
Spacer

5 replies, 28 views for this topic

Spacer
Spacer
Picture
bonebag

Date Jun. 13th 04:14 AM

Nick, frankly I do not give a rat's ass what U say to the other players so long as it fits within the guidelines of the NoPay poker chat rules. An article I have little doubt that you have never bothered to read. Secondly, this is an equal world. You obey the chat rules, and you never get booted by the Moderators.
None of the Mods have "power fingers" but they do have the right, nay, the duty to boot players that do not abide by the site rules. It's a very simple concept, really. You think it is okay to bash the players because you all "know each other". That might be fine and dandy in the real world but it doesn't hold up under the guidelines of this site. As for the Moderators, you also seem to think it is okay to moan and groan and bash them and think nothing will come of it.
Does this sentence l;ook familiar to you? <yorkienick> pip and jim ok, depending on mood, rest go go fk in hell. Bashing the Mods is not just a simple violation of the chat rules, it is something that will NOT be tolerated, not by you, not by any other player. If you cannot get that through your head then I pity you. You have some serious chat time off this time around, Nick, and I strongly urge you to read and familiarize yourself with the chat rules. You can find them here www.nopaypoker.com
As the chat rules state, This is an adult site and you are expected to act as such , each person is responsible for their own actions. So, in the future I suggest that you think before you type.

Just for the record, I am the "spineless" Mod that booted you this time. You have been kicked by almost every Mod we have, so take a good look, no ONE is picking on you.

Spacer
Spacer
Spacer
Picture
yorkienick

Date Jun. 13th 11:06 AM

listen you nasty little man, i was banned half an hour after not speaking, there was a moderator at the table at all times when i spoke and she didnt see fit to ban me for any reason, so you find something to ban me for yet again, who the hell you think you are, yes i put dani and tatt are good mods, and pip and jim ok depending on mood and rest can go fk in hell, AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY,u havnt had a complaint, u have purposely read back on my chat to ban me for something, you have picked on me for weeks, you are NOT GOD, you can rant your crap all you want, i will always banter with ppl i know here and speak my mind regardless of what the odd power mad mod thinks, and yes you got power fingers and are spineless, would you be doing this to me face to face? why do i doubt it, and yes ive read chat rules, and where does it say you can ban someone for things said what are now past?? and where does it say that if a moderator who is there dont see fit to ban me at the time, but another can half an hour later?? so yes it is an adult site, so why the hell you not acting like one yourself, if you got a vendetta against me, spit it out, let me knows what it is, you look to ban me for anything and everything and im sick of it

Spacer
Spacer
Spacer
Picture
yorkienick

Date Jun. 13th 11:46 AM

oh and btw, you even booted 4 of us one day and we barely said anything, and they couldnt believe it and 2 left the table because of this and my words to get booted were 'what happened to freedom of speech', where is the justification to boot me for that?? and also me getting chat banned for saying 'why do ppl say nh to sik rivers???' these are the reasons why i feel strongly that im being picked on, i think i got a few very strong points, adults???

Spacer
Spacer
Spacer
Picture
arrandude

Date Jun. 13th 04:30 PM

i agree whole heartedly with yorkienik i have been baited endlessly since i became "king"( who invented such a stupid title).So when i retaliate they run to the lobby crying for mods when they cant take what they dish in the first place. So as a result i have been banned to by bonebag who incidentally does not know me or give me a chance but i am big enough to deal with it but this also does not make it right.i have also sat with mods who feel no need to act so find it strange why one should chose to ban u but not others,clarification would be nice

Spacer
Spacer
Spacer
Picture
yorkienick

Date Jun. 13th 04:46 PM

well said arrandude, there seems to be 1 rule for 1 and another rule for another, if a mod see's whats said and dont act on it, why should another mod come along half an hour later and ban you, or sit watching and waiting for something to be said to ban you and more so when no-one at the tables are complaining, this is wrong and certain people get singled out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Another Mod Full of Himself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Mod Full of Himself   Another Mod Full of Himself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

ffs the mods NEED to follow the rules, carrying on with a player is against the rules,in the forum or the lobby ffs, it is TIME to learn ur own fucking rules as ive stated in the PAST. yorkie ....NEVER argue with idiots. after a while u cant tell WHO the idiot is ffs
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com

Another Mod Full of Himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: