Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! Empty
PostSubject: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 am

<wallyrob(MOD - 0)>thanks, guys. is the lobby letting people in as far as you know?
<SEXY_FEET(23)>gg bird
<IvoryKing(959)>I just now came back on --- don't know
<WolfsBite(MOD - 843)>omg ................... ivory howe u still have a !#@#ing account u cheatin underage enabeling sorry excusse for a man
<BirdOfParadise(7)>nh kitten ty gl y'all
<IvoryKing(959)>nice
<wallyrob(MOD - 0)>kam said things were lagging
<robbieboi77(58)>hi king gl
<kittenbabe(32)>ty,gl
<wallyrob(MOD - 0)>Wolf, I am sorry but I had to take your chat. That was not acceptable for anyone, much less a mod

OOPSIE wolf, didn't see support there now did ya HAHAHAHA!!!!!
OHHH & support, watch more often, U will witness him using the lobby as his perverted playground, people have gotten ACCOUNTS CLOSED for less & U take his chat for less then an HOUR??? what a JOKE! ohhh I forgot he still breast feeds off Carol & scratches Dooks nuts daily so that makes him speciallllll Very Happy

He comes back with:
<WolfsBite(MOD - 843)><--------------- back to the chatban i was given
<WolfsBite(MOD - 843)>supposed to be for the comment i said about some1

Dumb SHIT doesn't even take blame for his wrong doing, at the VERY LEAST he owes IvoryKing an appology- Problem is IvoryKing hasn't said a word since so chances are wolfbite banned his chat hmmmmm such LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR mods!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 am

This boy wolf be one sorry ass piece of white trash and he all the time be talkin shit at people and he not got any kind of gentlemen cause he be playin sex talk and stuff with a lot of the womans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 3 Words   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am

Three words describe WolfsBite

LUMP OF SHIT
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

lol! lol! You are both Right on, he's useless but he's mod of the year to Carol (hott)
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Soooo incredibly typical... Mods can do and say absolutely anything and get away with it. Wallyrob aka the one and only Lee of support... "claims" to take his chat, yet he still flapping his diseased mouth in the lobby. What a crock of royal bs.

We have all witnessed others being chatbanned for using one word in caps, much less the sick stuff Wolf consistently says in the lobby. Ohhhh.. and then there are those of us who NEVER broke a rule at NPP, used our actual freedom of speech thru personal emails and not only got chatbanned but closed.

Shows how pathetic and NPP has become since that old ass wrinkled bitch destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 pm

SCHATZI wrote:
Soooo incredibly typical... Mods can do and say absolutely anything and get away with it.

They can say anything & get away with it, as long as they don't tell carol (hott) she's a freakin LIAR!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
britviper

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

about time but not all mods were like that some of us tried to be fair and we just got kicked in the nuts and lost our boots just because we didnt lick carols arsse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!   wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolfbite chatbanned HAHAHAHA!!!
Page 1 of 1