Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aptly named forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonebag

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Waaaaaaahhhhhh I hate the site I am so glad I am not there anymore....I can't stop looking at the chat! I must send my spies to copy the chat so I can fuck it all up and change it! OMG I am a nopay poker addict and I need my nopay poker fix every day!

Yep, your forum is aptly named because it is entirely full of SHIT! Good Lord, I thought 9er was a fucking crybaby, you all make him look angelic ffs.

You poor, poor people. Have no fucking life whatsoever yet you accuse the Mods of being that way? Oh, brother!

Then there is the whiny little child DM Vadnais. He can't cheat the site so he gets upset. He can't have multiple accounts or let his granddaughter play poker there so he gets upset. yet he too cannot stay away.

What is the strange attraction with nopay poker that makes you all so damned addicted to it? Get over the place already ffs. Move on, go have sex or something....if any of you still know what sex is

Have no doubt cuppy will remove this and I really don't give a shit...have a great life stalking the chat lobby.....
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo... Whats the matter truthful? You gotta hide to sputter your garbage? Whats wrong you afraid to show everyone that you come here just as often as most of NPP mods and players do?

Show yourself you hiding piece of dog poo. There is not one edited or erroneous post at 24/7. If you have proof of that.. either provide it in screenshots or STFU!

I say LOSER ALERT!!!!

Even support comes here to see the real truth of what goes on at NPP. Just like you obviously do.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Could continue but these 2 examples should suffice. Still would love to know why, if you all hate the site and/or SmokinHott so much you refuse to move forward with life. Or is your life really that boring? Won't your boy toy put out enough action? Or is he way too busy spying on the lobby to do so?

Aptly named forum Dms_ve10

Aptly named forum Dms_ch10

Aptly named forum Sxcs_v10

Aptly named forum Sxcs_c10

Enjoy looking at them, I certainly did!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Well thank you dumbass... if you bothered to read my post with regards to not being able to chat in the lobby, you would see that I posted EXACTLY what a small portion of your screenshot showed. Interestingly though you didn't bother to show screenshots of the meat of the conversation. Only the portion I didn't include. Rather funny, if I may say so myself. But the fact is I posted what the convo was prior to being told to go to messenger service and then parts of the convo after it. As is obvious by the extra spaces in the chat. I did this ONLY for the ease of readers to get the jist of the conversation, not to put them to sleep.

So while your screenshot was welcomed, it proves MY POINT. And that is chat is not edited. Not one word I posted was rewritten aka edited. Duh!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

I stand corrected... this dumbass fool didn't provide a screenshot of the chat... they used wordpad and "copied" the chat.

Either way.. I thank you for proving MY POINT... CHAT IS NEVER REWRITTEN AKA EDITED HERE AT 24/7.

Thank you very much. MUUUAAAHHHHHH

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Bonebag

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

If that's your best story, lynette then you feel freee to stick to it because everyone should have a pipe dream they hang on to.
Oh, and say hello to the mods and support people when they come here, they like that I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Admin Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:49 pm Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:06 am Nopaypoker opps thats mine
Truthful Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:48 pm Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:03 am Viewing the forum index 74.100.12.180
Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:07 am Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:07 am Viewing the forum index 71.82.15.153
Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:02 am Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:02 am Viewing the forum index 24.210.188.59

hi bone hi pippy, hi tat............. duh, i think u ppl need to go to my shit site more than ya on your own shit site.... try whatsmyip .com i wont delete nothin! have fun.. im not power hungry dont give ppl shit that dont deserve it.I dont go to ur shit site i have better entertainment at my shit site, watching u make fools of urselves. u should read my rules.... if any 1s obsessed its u. i can see every 1 who visits, support uses links to our site for npp own petty ass reasons to deny a decent poker player her account cause HOTTIE got busted trying to cheat flyer and shatzi out of the mod league refer back to gossip chat. check ur screenshots lmao u working mighty hard here at shit and i dont pay SHIT either just like npp I will not be arguing with idiots be happy i said hellooooo
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 am

NoWrong....besides adding credence to the fact that everyone believes you are dumb, easily led, uneducated, and nearly illiterate, as would be the case with many Alabama residents, you'd be well advised to limit your use of language while in the company of those with far greater intellect. In all candor, any oral sputterings on your part only make you out to be more the fool and more the dummie. Also, for your edification, I have always had a 'player' account. It's nothing new; it has been true for 4 years. It has bothered some people, but, again, it's nothing new. Moreover, when you surrender the SOS meds you're on, you might come to realize how 'truly endearing' the story about a grandfather and his grandaughter was....rather than being hateful like Pippy, Bonebag, and Carol. Frankly, even Michael Tanaka thought the story was both "special and touching"; his words. Additionally, I'm paid a tidy sum not to stay away. What do you get paid? I believe the answer to my inquiry is "Zipshit". And, in all candor, that's pretty much what you're worth.

Most importantly, you missed the whole point of my post. And, that, along with so many of your prior imbicilic thought processes is, and are, the reason(s) for my having given you the name 'Ninnie'. The issues about 'C' games, 'A' games, and/or 'Z' games was dropped by all involved quite a while ago. But, you stupidly brought it up anew. And, you did so with malice, ignorance, and a complete non-association with the current happenings that surround you; which clearly appears to be your comfort zone. Your level of dumbness alone, all by itself, not withstanding Alabama's education ranking as 49th (only Mississippi is lower), is just cause for the Alabama roadway signs to be changed from "Welcome to Alabama The Beautiful" to a more fitting, justifiable, and appropriate "Welcome to Alabama The Stupid".

Last edited by D_M_Vadnais on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am

Ohhhhhhh... am I supposed to be upset you used my real name? Am I supposed to have a meltdown and go boo hoo'ing to everyone? Lmaooooo. I don't think so.

Remember this "Truthful"... you're the one using a hider name you dumbass. I'm not the one hiding.

As for holding onto "my pipe dream"... what dream? LMFAOOOO. This is a forum to chat and banter... I have no idea wtf that has to do with a "pipe dream". HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I post what is being said and done so everyone see's how retarded and pathetic NPP has become. It's called entertainment... and why y'all keep coming back to read. Even NPP support spends time with us here.

So maybe, you should hold onto YOUR pipe dream. Cuz you have nothing else it seems. You want to "out" people and use their real names, shows how classless and pathetic you are... ESPECIALLY since you're the one hiding here. We all are using our real nicnames.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

LOL hell BLOWpay mods are in shit forum more then me ffs-
Gotta luv it !!!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:58 am

Quote :
Admin Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:49 pm Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:06 am Nopaypoker opps thats mine
Truthful Mon 08 Aug 2011, 11:48 pm Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:03 am Viewing the forum index 74.100.12.180
Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:07 am Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:07 am Viewing the forum index 71.82.15.153
Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:02 am Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:02 am Viewing the forum index 24.210.188.59

Hi Pip, Bones and Tatt!!! You guys miss us don't ya, ffs your in shit more then us!?!?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 am

they in SHIT alright LOL
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
britviper

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:47 pm

why the fuck come here as a guest if u got anything to say use your own names that we all know ie npp nicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aptly named forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aptly named forum   Aptly named forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aptly named forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: