Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  Empty
PostSubject: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 am

Here's the PATHETIC reason or lack of, for closing my account- Aside from Carols (Hotts) Lies, There isn't 1 hahahahaha

I know I can walk away from that DUMP knowing full well I was a MOD for the RIGHT Reasons, not to KISS Carols ass but for the GOOD of NPP unlike "what" she has left to work with now- Ohh Happy Days!

There is NO doubt in my mind that Carol answered the following tkt, I worked with her long enough to know her ignorance!

March 09, 2011, 07:03 PM Why?? Client

I would like to know the reason why my NPP account is closed- Thanks You!

March 09, 2011, 07:18 PM RE: Why?? lwalls
Gracie,

From our end (the owner(s) and staff) we closed your account because you breached a trust we had in you. You gave out information to NoPayPOKER players that was talked about in confidence. That was not a good decision on your part. In fact it was one of the worst things you could do. We trusted you and you failed.

We will close your account for a month and during that time, we will monitor your actions. If you feel you want to come back after that time and you have comported yourself in a mature manner, we will be happy to have you back as a player.

We have very very much appreciated the work you put into being a mod in the past. You are very good at some things you do. It is a shame that things had to end up like this.

Notice I said, "if" you want to come back. The choice is up to you,

All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

March 09, 2011, 07:22 PM RE: Why?? Client

Now having been in that position for years, I know how it works & there has to be some kind of proof, Can you please forward the proof that supports these allegations?

Thank You

March 15, 2011, 03:26 AM RE: Why?? Client

LOL Just what I thought! =)

March 15, 2011, 01:32 PM RE: Why?? lwalls

Gracie, you should have read the T & C closely before your account was closed. In those T & C you would see that we can close anyone's account for any reason and we do not have to provide proof. We can do it if we don't like the color of your toenail polish. Of course it doesn't actually state anything about toenail polish but we do reserve the right to close accounts for any reason we deem fit. Just because we don't often do it doesn't mean we can't. This is a private site as you well know.

Please contact us again after a month's time has passed...if you still wish to reopen.

All The Best,
NoPayPOKER

March 15, 2011, 01:54 PM RE: Why??Client

Well I KNOW there is NO such PROOF anyway, just the word of a pathetic person - Yes you can close accts for ANY reason, even when it's all lies, gotta love that!

Sad that some just wouldn't know loyalty if it bit them in the butt!

March 15, 2011, 02:26 PM RE: Why?? Client

Do YOU even realize how bad that sounds???
So a person can play their asses off to build a bankroll & IF Duane (duke)/Carol (hott) get a wild hair up their you know what, you can close them, take their D's & it was all a waste of their time- WOW just WOW!

New reply from Carol I am sure

March 15, 2011, 07:12 PM RE: Why?? lwalls
Gracie. As you well know, we do not close accounts unless we have reason to do so. We hardly even confiscate anyone's total FreeD balance even if they have multis...especially if we feel the multis were made innocently. If you want to continue putting words in my mouth and losing your temper..go ahead but don't expect any more answers from us here.

All The Best,

NoPayPOKER

March 15, 2011, 07:30 PM RE: Why??Client

* You don't have to reply *

Hell I couldn't be more calmer- I know the TRUTH hurts You Carol-this is actually laughable, I feel bad for the poor fool that builds his balance & dares to disagree with your nonsense gossip.

Lee- There are 2 sides to every story, to just close an account & confiscate D's on some1's word without proof is absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited by AmmazingG on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
KnightsQueen

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 am

Change Your Toenail Polish To A Color Of Their Choosing FFS.. Goosh Doesnt Sound That Hard.... LOL...

The Holy Creature Complex Disorders (I made that up, there is No such called disorder AS OF YET, Give it time new Excuses; I mean Verifiable Research (ducks not to get hit with anything from above) - I mean Disorders are being MEDICATED everyday...lmao oh me oh my) That Live Within NPP Are Many Huh....
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Support DEMANDS Info From Me   Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

When I think there is NOTHING that can surprise me again, I am wrong. But considering that this is probably Carol... I shouldn't be.

I sent in yet another ticket offering the chat which caused all this trouble, moderator's taking cheap shots and telling fabricated stories about NPP players, and as you will see by their reply, they didn't bother to address how inherently wrong that was.. yet DEMAND that I betray a confidence, in order to get my account reopened.

Below is the entire ticket, with Supports reply and mine. Enjoy! loooool

Ticket # 123264-1022030117 Department PLAYER SUPPORT
Subject Account Closure Priority High Status Responded
March 22, 2011, 01:48 AM Account Closure

Dear Support... I offer you the below chat which was given to me from a current moderator at NoPayPOKER.. and please note I said CURRENT mod. AmazingG did NOT give me this information.

This is chat from a Skype conference chat box which they use to chat between themselves. It is obvious that it is very demeaning, and highly unprofessional. Used to gossip about NPP players and create bias against certain people.

Once you read this.. you will hopefully understand why I was not only shocked but upset. And the reason I wrote a personal email to the person responsible for telling untruths and stories about me.

At least I went to the person.. I certainly didn't go behind anyone's back and talk nastily. I had every right to direct my email and the reasons are solid. I realize you don't have to reopen my account, but considering I was defending my reputation from on onslaught of nastiness.. I would hope that as a business, you would consider the facts. I have NEVER broken a rule at NPP, nor created trouble there. I supported the site for a very very long time despite my personal feelings about some there.

We should all be able to have the support of NPP and its owner, support staff and voluntary staff.

Instead of being sabotaged then closed when confronting a problem on a personal level.

I ask you to please read through this, and reconsider having my account reopened.

[12:00:30 PM] *Alexi Fr: phew, thxs dani, I can't see much, still haven't slept, lol
[12:00:43 PM] *WOLF: ughhhhh looks lkike another month i aint playin mod games
[12:00:56 PM] *Alexi Fr: why wolf?
[12:01:00 PM] Dani Cassidy: yw
[12:01:12 PM] *Kam: wanna really piss em off get 1 more name in mod leag n exclude fly or sxc in it 1 month
[12:01:27 PM] *WOLF: hate playin wif sxc and fly and they always last to to regg so i cant back out .......ughhh
[12:01:31 PM] *Kam: they always in it tgether,lol
[12:01:39 PM] Gracie: omg pulleeeze
[12:01:43 PM] *Alexi Fr: oh ya, good one you guys
[12:01:47 PM] Pippy: they should be slplit in em
[12:01:58 PM] *WOLF: i agree
[12:02:00 PM] Pippy: just my opinion
[12:02:22 PM] Gracie: its 1st come 1st serve aint it

[12:02:29 PM] Dani Cassidy: yup
[12:02:29 PM] *Kam: ya
[12:02:38 PM] *Alexi Fr: well, I never play but registered for this week
[12:02:50 PM] *Kam: watch em 2
[12:02:52 PM] Gracie: imma try to play
[12:02:56 PM] *Alexi Fr: got that right
[12:03:47 PM] *WOLF: i played a game wher she ripped a player for callin her ace/rage and reraisin it all in
[12:03:50 PM] Pippy: but if a new nic that never played comes in shouldnt they advance to top ?
[12:04:01 PM] *WOLF: the player had QQ
[12:04:36 PM] *Kam: id agree pip
[12:05:10 PM] Pippy: srry fly u didnt make this month had new peeps:)
[12:05:13 PM] *Kam: but i not been payin attn to that : /
[12:05:17 PM] Pippy: haha
[12:05:29 PM] Dani Cassidy: someone has to track it that way, another job for someone...errrr hott
[12:05:32 PM] *WOLF: or diff ppl other than same every other month
[12:05:41 PM] *Alexi Fr: It's a good suggestion, ty
[12:05:53 PM] Gracie: well they seem to be the same ones every other month
[12:06:00 PM] Pippy: hotty has the right to switch it up ide say ((chuckle))
[12:06:20 PM] *Alexi Fr: :xim not sayin' nuffin, lol
[12:06:25 PM] *Kam: lol
[12:06:35 PM] *WOLF: lol
[12:07:03 PM] Gracie: yeah can always pull a shea- unfairness

[12:07:09 PM] *Alexi Fr: hey wolf, you wanna play a game now?
[12:08:04 PM] *WOLF: lol against u ........................helll noooooooooooo
[12:08:14 PM] Gracie: lmao
[12:08:16 PM] *Alexi Fr: Grace, why you say that, you know I'm not like that, BUT, you are good friends with sxc and she's always putting her foot in her mouth & you know it!
[12:08:17 PM] Gracie: chicken
[12:08:23 PM] *WOLF: id likem to have a chance of winnin
[12:08:35 PM] Gracie: not saying u are hott- whats fair is fair tho

[12:08:55 PM] *Kam: greg n his bro was talkin bout his work yest n his bp went thru the roof on the machine nurses come runnin in askin he was ok
[12:08:59 PM] Gracie: i see the SAME ppl in it every other week & its not just sxc & fly
[12:09:06 PM] *Alexi Fr: exactly, do you give her the same treatment as other players?
[12:09:12 PM] Gracie: oh yes
[12:09:26 PM] *Alexi Fr: I beg to differ
[12:09:35 PM] Gracie: show me proof
[12:09:45 PM] Gracie: i treat every1 the same
[12:09:59 PM] *Alexi Fr: hell, she tried adding pippy yesterday, pip declined, eventually ev1 deletes her << and your POINT is??? LOLOL
[12:10:13 PM] *Alexi Fr: must tell ya something, huh?

[12:10:22 PM] *Kam: ok u2 both u gunna shovel my driveway if u dont shhh
]b][12:10:27 PM] Gracie: yeah to each his own[/b] flower
[12:10:32 PM] *WOLF: lol kammy
[12:10:34 PM] *Alexi Fr: me, you nuts, been up all night
[12:10:44 PM] Gracie: lol kam
[12:10:53 PM] *Kam: it will wake u up,lol
[12:10:55 PM] *WOLF: get movin woman ..............lol
[12:11:18 PM] *Kam: it warm out shit fallin off roof too
[12:11:20 PM] *Alexi Fr: You'll see one day grace, trust me!
[12:11:37 PM] *Alexi Fr: lol kam
[12:11:40 PM] *WOLF: yeah all week here kammy
[12:11:52 PM] Gracie: i dont allow others to tell me who to speak to or not- never have- i will learn on my own for sure
[12:11:57 PM] Dani Cassidy: thts a good thing kam, ur wood mite dry out
[12:12:18 PM] *Alexi Fr: Got that right, lol
[12:12:23 PM] *Kam: hope so
[12:12:37 PM] Gracie: i learned on many others
[12:12:44 PM] Gracie: including king shit
[12:12:50 PM] *WOLF: all i have to say is when me n sxc wass talking she had issues wif ya G and didnt want u a mod
[12:13:00 PM] *Alexi Fr: I seen more chit from her about me, any1 would take her out, so she his walking a fine line at this point!
[12:13:08 PM] Gracie: thats ok wolf
[12:13:24 PM] Gracie: every1 is entitled to their opinion
[12:13:29 PM] *Alexi Fr: I remember wolf

[12:13:32 PM] *Kam: lol i shuld take pic of the wood cave i got outside it skeery big whole with logs stuk on top n ice n snow b4 it collapses
[12:13:51 PM] *WOLF: lol
[12:14:01 PM] *Alexi Fr: eventually she'll run out of friends
[12:14:31 PM] *WOLF: ok ok can we drop the sxc talk plz
[12:14:39 PM] *Kam: she not my friend she even said i hated her n i never said such thing
[12:14:41 PM] *Alexi Fr: um no, lol
[12:14:47 PM] *Alexi Fr: of course
[12:15:00 PM] *Alexi Fr: lmao kam
[12:15:09 PM] *Alexi Fr: she back stabs ev1
[12:15:33 PM] *WOLF: yeppers when u dont do what she wants
[12:15:35 PM] *Alexi Fr: I feel sry for her
[12:16:05 PM] *Alexi Fr: pity to live life day after day for drama, pfffffffffffffffffft
[12:16:10 PM] *Kam: i keep her on skype to see wat she says to me next,1 day she will be mine n ill let her have it since she says mess ,yahoo etc can say anythin want n not get in trouble on npp fer
[12:16:40 PM] *Alexi Fr: yup
[12:16:49 PM] *Alexi Fr: then it's personal
[12:16:53 PM] *WOLF: she has NO way of contacting me
[12:17:03 PM] *Alexi Fr: lol
[12:17:07 PM] * GOB-Adam: is it safe to come back in here yet?
[12:17:18 PM] *WOLF: nope ...................... lol
[12:17:29 PM] * GOB-Adam: lol
[12:17:42 PM] *Alexi Fr: hell, she tried to destroy your marriage, any woman messses with a married man will never have my respect!
[12:18:16 PM] *WOLF: but she twist everthing and say i was seducin her
[12:18:27 PM] Gracie: ohh now i dont buy that at all- look how wolf is with females
[12:18:43 PM] *Alexi Fr: i know, Nicole told me as well
[12:18:46 PM] Gracie: including nat- u aint telling me it wasnt him- sorry wolf
[12:19:00 PM] *Alexi Fr: I do G, heard it right from wolf's wife
[12:19:10 PM] Gracie: yeah well wolf aint gonna tell his wife he started it LOL

[12:19:36 PM] Pippy: lol wolfy i saw your comments on homegrowns page b4 u became a mod...i do give you credit u mentioned your wofe in it
[12:22:09 PM] *WOLF: thus the reason every now and then i make sure they know i am Happily married
[12:22:28 PM] *Alexi Fr: good move, wolf

[11:50:35 AM] *Alexi Fr: fly is a assssssssssssss
[11:50:46 AM] *Alexi Fr: i agree with you, wolf
[11:51:17 AM] *WOLF: mornin hottieeeeeeeeeee
[11:51:21 AM] Pippy: lol i second that already
[11:51:34 AM] *Alexi Fr: gm my wolfieeeeeeeeeeeee
[11:51:36 AM] *Alexi Fr: lol pip
[11:52:06 AM] Gracie: gm Hott
[11:52:53 AM] *Alexi Fr: wish him & sxc take their game somewhere else, to be honest with you, she always has her nose where it don't belong and she's always the victim, blah blah blah

[11:52:58 AM] *Alexi Fr: gm Grace
[11:53:25 AM] *WOLF: yeah
[11:53:52 AM] Gracie: lmao
[11:54:00 AM] *Kam: blah blah blah
[11:54:00 AM] *Alexi Fr: (wave)kammers
[11:54:05 AM] *Alexi Fr: lol kam
[11:54:11 AM] *WOLF: lol kammy
[11:54:16 AM] *Kam: ((wave)) ((hug))
[11:54:27 AM] *Alexi Fr: ((hug))
[11:54:40 AM] Gracie: how is Greg Kam
[11:54:42 AM] *Alexi Fr: glad pippy got her ass yesterday

[11:59:35 AM] Gracie: who has march mod league list
[11:59:51 AM] Dani Cassidy: All pw's have been sent via pm's for March's Moderator League & gl!

9errrrrrrr, michele5, berlinracing, zombified, Chev454ss, philliesfan, timthepoolman, pokerhound , Surf Rat , jamezzee69 , askm76 , xBooBoox , SxCxHxAxTxZxI, flyersfan16 & drivninstructor!
[11:59:53 AM] *Kam: in bk chat i do
[12:00:19 PM] Gracie: ty Dani
[12:00:23 PM] Dani Cassidy: yw

And, just to show how NoPayRadio is represented on Skype, this was said to me by Duke, and also shows I was targeted to get closed:

[3/8/2011 7:51:31 PM] NoPayRadio: fuck you stupid slacker doing g's work hope we can get you closed now dumb whore
[3/8/2011 7:52:27 PM] NoPayRadio: you talk about fakes hello lets ask some volts whos a fake I know dogs that wouldnt fuck you in your ass

That makes NoPayRadio look really bad. But hey, it honestly didn't bother me because I considered the reasons behind it.

Just thought you would like to see it as well.

Now you can't possibly condone that kind of chat about NPP players, when they aren't there to defend themselves. And if they are "allowed" to behave so unprofessionally, because it's not AT NPP, then I would like to know why I was closed for responding to this utter garbage privately as well. At least I didn't talk to anyone behind their back, I went straight to the source.

As we all know, no one is gonna be liked by everyone. But it doesn't give people the right to use their power and abuse players. And then have the account closed when they are found out. That's bais.

So I ask you, kindly, to reopen my account and restore my freeds to the 4.8K I had when I was

closed.

Thank you for your time.

Schatzi

[12:59:01 PM] SCHATZI: March 22, 2011, 04:09 PM RE: Account Closure lwalls

Schatzi, we will NOT even consider reopening your account in a month unless you tell us the current moderator's name that gave you this chat. In fact, we demand that you give us the moderator's name to ever have your account reopened....you opened this can of worms.

Also, you have not given us your chat from the NoPay Radio Skype. What were your words that prompted

Duke to react this way?

All The Best,

NoPayPOKER

March 22, 2011, 05:52 PM RE: Account Closure

Dear Support... Lets please get one fact straight first, I did NOT open any can of worms. The moderators who felt it necessary to talk about NPP players behind their backs, insult them, tell fabricated stories, etc. are the ones who opened this can of worms. I simply went directly to the source and defended the actual truth. I didn't talk behind their back nor take it to NoPayPOKER. And in retaliation for it, I was closed. More importantly, a former mod who actually defended me was closed, based on suspicion. Not one shred of evidence or fact. And the mere fact that this was allowed is inherently wrong and sad.

As for you "demanding" I tell you who the moderator is that showed me how moderators talk about players behind their back.. I don't throw anyone under the bus. The fact is I have 9 mods and exmods on my skype and they felt I had a right to know what was being said about me. Considering y'all have told me more than on one occasion you can't do anything about what people say outside of nopaypoker, then we all should be given the same treatment. Instead you allowed someone who OBVIOUSLY has personal issues with me to dictate my closure as well as AmazingG's.

You can demand anything but if you think bullying me and telling me I won't get my account open unless I betray someone is gonna make me do that.. you are sadly mistaken. I don't NEED to be at NoPayPOKER.. I asked that you do the right thing, and respectfully asked you to read what started this entire mess, and ultimately got my account closed.

If you want to participate in this kind of bullying, and condone this kind of slander, bias, and unethical means to "get a name", then that's really very sad. You are demanding something from the wrong person. I did nothing at NoPayPOKER to deserve losing my chat, much less having my account closed and freeds taken.

As for my words to Duke? After I was booted for absolutely nothing in the lobby for the 3rd time.. you bet I told him off. But I'm NOT a representative of NoPay.. He works for you and represents NoPayPOKER and NoPayRadio.. and we all have seen how often he insults players at NPP.

I was merely showing you how your "employee" talks to people as a NoPayRadio representative. What he says to me from his private skype is when its personal.

The fact that you don't address the content of chat your moderators spoke, which caused any of this to happen... just shows that not everyone is treated equally or with the same respect and rules.

I didn't cause them to talk about me, I didn't have a clue about it. Yet the minute I find out, I am closed. Rather sad way to treat your clients at NPP. Then you "demand" on top of it.

Well sorry, I don't throw people under the bus. I respect their privacy and friendship far too much to ever let anyone bully me into betraying that trust.

So,I once again ask you to either reconsider your stand on this and reopen my account, which is the proper thing to do. Or don't.. either way I will stand behind my morals and values.

Sincerely,

Schatzi
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Absolutely Pathetic! Ya know I don't miss that place 1 bit!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Very pathetic, I agree. And I don't miss it for a second. But I refuse to lay down and let that bitch think she can talk crap, and when found out, abuse her power and close people. NPP, its owner, needs to stand up and do what's right.

If they have any business ethics and standards, they would FINALLY see what we've all known for a long long time, and act accordingly.

Back to top Go down
KnightsQueen

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 pm

This Is The Part I Am Trippin On
" In fact, we demand that you give us the moderator's name to ever have your account reopened...."

Really, You Demand and Just Who In The Phuck Are You To Demand Anything You Useless Nobody!!! If Only You DEMANDED Some Respect From That Piece Of Shit That Uses Your Ass and Continues To Use Your Ass Maybe, Just Maybe You May Be Worthy Of A Second Glimpse Into Your Mirror .... Until Then You Get NO DEMANDS Only Used And Abused Like Your Phuckin Ass DESERVES!!! ROUGE Bitch !!!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Yeah who the hell are they to "DEMAND" anything- They won't even show the said proof for the acct closures in the 1st place & why, Because they don't HAVE TO(or have any), but they DEMAND, ain't that some shit ! LOLOL

LOL @ Rouge!
Back to top Go down
KnightsQueen

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

The Audacity Huh... As If She Is Queen Shit; Bitch, I Am THE QUEEN and You Aren't Even Good Enough To Throw Rose Pedals On My Path....

As G Was Told ... We Don't Have To Provide You Shit! ... Suck It Up, You Are Transparent And Believe Me There Isn't A Soul That Can't See The Sick, Twisted Individual You Are.. The People That "Choose" To Suck Your Ass Are Just As Pathetic As You Because THEY KNOW YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND THEY ALLOW IT!!
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:08 pm

As of today, no reply from NPP Support to my reply to their demands. I guess they actually thought I would go crawling on my tummy and give in to their "DEMANDS", and plead for my account back. They really don't get how I could actually care less. What this is all about now, is the fact that they have a lunatic running NPP on behalf of the owner.. who is abusive, a liar, deceitful, and the worst kind of backstabbing gossip I've ever come across.

If NPP Support is that mislead into believing anything she says, I gave them too much credit in the past then. With all they've had complaints about, proof given on numerous occasions, you would think they would finally see things for how they really are.

But hey.. its a half penny site.. and one that is losing players, value and respect more and more each day. A shame they don't get it.

I'll keep you posted.. IF I ever get a response. Not holding my breathe though.. I don't wanna pass out. looooooool
Back to top Go down
KnightsQueen

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Thumbs Up Schatzi

Sad That The Ownership Has Proven Themselves To Be Of The Same Value~~~~~~ "Half Penny" ~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm

OMG LMAO @
Sad That The Ownership Has Proven Themselves To Be Of The Same Value~~~~~~ "Half Penny" ~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm

bonebag are u laffing I am.......@ U ,and any 1 who believes the shit that comes out of ur mouth!!!!!!!!!SAVE ur shit when u got some good shit to say....shit worthy shit, lol i'd love to hear it,no worries how foolish u look. its all good @ shit
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!    Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Closures- Hmmm it's no wonder NPP is going to SHIT!
Page 1 of 1