Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There Is A New Record Holder At NPP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SCHATZI

There Is A New Record Holder At NPP Empty
PostSubject: There Is A New Record Holder At NPP   There Is A New Record Holder At NPP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Congrats to the mod who quits and comes back as a mod more than any other:

Only1Dani has made her 4th comeback as a mod... after quitting for "health" reasons aka "someone hurt my feelings so I quit" syndrome.

Well congrats on being a moderator once again Dani at the worst poker site online. Anyone wanna wager how long she lasts this time? Hopefully for noshitpoker's sake... she doesn't find out that "I wish I was SMOKINHOTT" was the one who passed around the rumor that Dani was really a man and why she would never talk on mic during mod meetings. looooool

On a side note... I hear they are allowing mods to be part time now. Since Sexy_Feet got her bold she manages to show up maybe twice a week to work.. and suddenly Bubba manages to fill his time slot 3-4 days a week at best. Course he may be hiding out... if he managed to figure out who his "hummingbird" really is... a turkey vulture.

Back to top Go down

There Is A New Record Holder At NPP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: