Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAS a good place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

The sad part is, it WAS a good place, I was there for almost 5 yrs, I actually enjoyed it up till about 8 months ago - now you have Admin on a WITCH HUNT & playing people/mods against 1 another- it's all bullSHIT just like the Idiots in charge What a Face
Back to top Go down
Layla

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 am

you're right, back in the day nopay used to be a great little site. i, and a few others, have been criticized for saying that. we've been told to "get over it", "that was when the site was small" "that was when you and ur friends were allowed to run things", etc. all of those responses were utter bullshit. there's never been any one group of ppl who were allowed to run anything....until the past couple of years when shea was outted and the blonde bombshell took over the reins. i was certainly no ones favorite....i been booted by the best of em....dave, alby, shea, kaj, carl, and ive had my suspicions about rock, though he would never admit to it. and to be honest, i prolly deserved it, i have a difficult time keeping my opinions to myself as i do feel strongly about things, but while in that lobby, not one time was i ever rude, abusive, nasty or sexually explicit. if i "attacked" someone it was because i felt i was attacked first, and i WILL defend myself no matter what the cost.
and though i have no bitter feelings toward anyone i see registered on this forum, i will say this. when i was screaming at the top of my lungs "foul" regarding the way i and several others were being treated for NO reason, when i was being singled out in the lobby by hot and duke, and it was blatantly obvious i was being singled out, several of the ppl registered on this forum were mods, and did not lift one finger to say, 'hey, she really didnt do anything this time'. and if it WAS said, it was only said in private chats between friends. no one went up against those two "forces of nature" to stand up for me. so, even though i do detest those two, and i do actually like the ppl i see registered here and have no hard feelings, i also find it rather humorous that some of you seem so surprised and shocked that you would eventually be given the same treatment. if you dont stand up for everyone and anyone being treated poorly, even if their name happens to be "layla" (horrors!!), you have to know that eventually your turn will come because u've done nothing to stop it.
now then, ive said my piece........lets partyyyyyyyyyyy...weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:06 am

You know Layla you are 100 % correct about no one speaking up, it's happening right now, ppl that "acted" like they were friends are too busy kissing ass to bother with you now. I can say there is 1 person that not only spoke up for what's right, but acted on it!

Carol (SmokinPott) would get us on voice chat, speak in her FAKE sweet (which she uses when kissing ass is necessary esp on radio n w/owner) voice & cons us into believing you/whoever sent her harassing emails n shit-
I so would love to see the "ALTERED" proof she has for closing my account too LOLOL

I won't even tell you how many saw what was going on & said "well IF she lets you go I go too" Ummmm Boooooooooooooooosheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet no guts Liars!

To top it off any1 that was close to me @ NPP are now being shunned in the lobby by the Wench & her 2faced Mods!

You would think she installed a programming Chip in them ffs.

I NEVER had a problem giving Carol my opinion, most times she would scream like a wild woman & hang up LOL- NOT 1 Mod that's left has any guts!- they are all clueless to the "fact" that SmokinPott is a freaking 2faced, lying, backstabbing POS & 1 day you WILL
see 4 yourself!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Cuz it was the TRUTH, Carol (Hott) don't like the truth, she lives on LIES & deceit. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Indeed.. you both are so right. I really can't say if NPP used to be a great site in the old days.. as I was only there for 2 years. But I met alot of great people.. and had the misfortune of meeting seriously demented, no life people as well.

As for standing up for people, It's typical "I was busy", "I didn't see it", kind of nonsense that no lifers used to excuse their lack of backbone when "friends" needed them.

Idk that I've ever "heard" the screaming bitch sound sweet.. she's always sounded like a bull frog to me. But omg did u get that right.. when I was "in trouble", for some stupid thing or other, she would scream at me then hang up on me. One night she had a meltdown was screaming hysterically at me, then called ME crazy. I lmao so hard.. cuz she was the one melting down, I couldn't get a word in to save my life.. and yet I was the crazy one. She treats her "unpaid, hired help" like they owe her something. Too full of her own self importance, and power.. to realize she's nothing more than an abusive, controlling boss, who would be sued in the real word if she behaved the same way.

It's truly a shame that the owner of NPP doesn't really have a clue who he has running his business. If he spent 5 minutes with her the way we've all had to endure.. I know he'd be rid of that garbage. Between Carol and Duke.. they give NPP a bad name, along with the other resident pervert mod Wolf. And most people eventually find out the truth about them.. Too bad he is still in lala land.

NPP could be a great site once again... if they ever decided to really see things for how they really are and FINALLY took the trash out.
Back to top Go down
britviper

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 pm

ok just got her and i agree was a good place till i had to work with 1 of the current mods (no names or my id is fucked) but when asked to sort out a prob cus player involved was a friend i got worried so i get the bad name and mod who howls at the moon is the good guy fucked me off all the good mos are here it seems lol
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry Viper but I am NOT surprised at all, that is how it's been there lately, it's not what u know but who u blow LOL & God forbid you stand up for urself, ur automatically a bad person.

"certain" mods break the rules time & time again, they suck ass so they can hahahaha

NPP is so messed up the last yr or so I don't see it ever coming even close to being a GOOD site again!
Back to top Go down
britviper

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

total agreement g hope we can find a site as good as npp was without all the ass lickin mods around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAS a good place Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAS a good place   WAS a good place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAS a good place
Page 1 of 1