Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site?   whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:56 am

LOL -U & I weren't there to win the popularity contest 4 "Carols favorite mod of the year." WE were there for the GOOD of NPP!

Neither of us gave a SHIT if she liked us of not, Carols biggest problem is she fears people like that, people that can actually think for themselves & won't be led by the nose.
In FACT any1 she can't control is a threat to her, in her twisted mind they may be like her & go behind her back like she did to Sheapaul, well Carol you know damn well if we had something to say, we said it, it will take more then the likes of YOU to change that! Shocked

Back to top Go down
britviper

whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site?   whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:22 pm

no offence to mike but npp was agreat site emphasis on the was it is now a site where if u say anything that certain mods dont like u will be made to feel very unwelcome if u state an opinion on how the mods are acting u get booted but if certain players say the same thing they dont get booted it seems if your face fits u are ok if it doesnt you cant play here i personally love npp i dont love the wayim treated by the mods (not all)
Back to top Go down

whyyyyyy is nopay shitpoker site?
Page 1 of 1