Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LIFE WITHOUT NPP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juicebox

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 pm

DAYS ARE LONG SO ARE NIGHTS, AND LIFE HAS TURNED TO HELL.
YOU USED TO BE A PRETTY NICE WOMAN GRACIE, BUT THE YEARS HAVE LEFT YOU RIFE WITH BITTERNESS AND EMPTYNESS.

AND NOW YOU ARE NO LONGER A MODERATOR ON NPP WHICH IS WOT YOU AQLWAYS WANTED TO BE YOU NOW SLAG OFF THE ONE SITE THAT MADE YOU MONEY AND GAVE YOU AT LEAST SOME ASSEMBLANCE OF LIFE.

IT WASNT A SHOCK TO ME TO FIND THAT YOU ENDED UP PARTNERED TO SUCH A NASTY LONELY BITCH AS SXC, BUT WHY DID U DRAG CUPPY INTO THIS PETTY STUPIDITY.

AND I THOUGHT DIVA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHURCH GOING GOD FEARING WOMAN,,, WELL WE CAN ALL SEE NOW THAT , THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

YOU ALL DESERVE EACH OTHER,

IF U DIDNT CARE ABOUT NOPAYPOKER YOU WUDANT BE SLAGGING IT OFF AND THE MODERATORS YOU ARE SUCH A 2 FACED USELESS OLD WOMAN.

YOU CHAT BAN `PPL IN NOPAY FOR BASICALLY NO REASON BUT TO SATISFY YOUR DILLUSIONS AND THEN YOU ARE OUSTED AND SHOW EVERYONE YOUR TRUE COLORS.

HAVE FUN IN EXILE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AT LEAST I AM Very Happy AND Laughing AT YOUR LONG AWAITED DEMISE,, IT WAS ALWAYS ON THE CARDS

HAVE FUN IN HERE
9ER
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 pm

LMFAOOOOO... So much BS in one post. And coming from a chatbanned admin who has done and said everything to trash NPP, its moderators, admin and players. Go figure. At least you stay on course... you still talk crap. Especially about those who know how you really are. And anyone with at least 1/2 a brain cell knows it. What great entertainment value though.

Ohhhhh and btw.. I just gotta tytytytyty.. please keep thinking of me in those terms.. Then I will NEVER have to worry about you trying to talk disgusting to me again.

I'm real curious about something though... You have ANY luck with your lavalife dating account? I must say... I lmaooooooooooooooo.

P.S.: One bit of advice 9er.. SPELLING LESSONS! Your post is "rife" with numerous errors.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 am

diva hasnt said shit leave her be, u can say w/e u like about me but u will never ever, call me "silent" I have 2 way convo's, if and when i attack some 1, they have their chance to speak their mind.i dont double talk. i ALWAYS SPEAK MY MIND... and i dont change it every 2 secs.....like you 9er u kiss ass when ever it keeps u in good with the wanna be somebody admin on a shit poker site.. guess u can see what kinda 2 faced hottie is how u like the cb petetion hottie wrote she lies in ur face and u kiss her ass and we just laff at you like the joke u are... u best read some more, i cant argue with idiots, and this place has visitors getting their panities-boxers crawling up their ass and blame me when its their own underware ( their SHIT) MAKING EM SMELL BAD,
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 am

LMAO ur funny 9er, U know what's REAL sad, U really are CLUELESS aren't ya hahahahaha flower

U see there is a HUGE difference between U & I, I don't judge people based on what others feel toward them, Soooooooooo sorry to disappoint ya but being a mod this time around, sucked ass!

BTW I can post some screen shots showing what you REALLY think of NPP & you know who bounce
Back to top Go down
rocko

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:28 pm

lol life without nopay?? been pretty good to me since i don't have to babysit any more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LIFE WITHOUT NPP Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE WITHOUT NPP   LIFE WITHOUT NPP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIFE WITHOUT NPP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shit24-7 :: Poker :: Nopaypoker-
Jump to: