Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i got all kinds of SHIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

i got all kinds of SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:07 pm

WOW talk about Bull SHIT, u have to be one of the biggest BSr's 9er- LOL to bring Cuppie, Diva & Me into ur cyber love affair is laughable LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 am

They where funny times but we all grow up and move on to bigger and better things. The yahoo convo is the best laugh.
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:05 pm

well, i dont understand all im posed to know bout these convos, but im curious how my name got brought into it. i mean, i dont mind cause i dont give a crap, but just a lil curious. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 am

What cuppy failed to point out this was over 2 years ago. This also isnt the first time you would have seen it. This was posted in the very old forum that shea was head of and when he was head mod. The answer to your question is you where in the lobby alot acting like the mods do. So like the mods now you where a target. Lucky for the mods now i have no time for npp or many sites but the easter break has given me some unwanted time to be naughty Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 am

oh ok, i never looked at the date of the post. yeah, i was in the lobby lots, i dont recall "acting like the mods do", but i hope if i did, it was the mods we had back then, and certainly not the mods they seem to have now. so glad im not involved in all the penny ante bs of that lil 15 member site, but i have to admit, when im bored, it does make for some fun reading. just goes to show, nothin good lasts forever! onward and upward!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Are you drunk cuppy that made as much sense as world war aka nothing. Goes to show how long I have been out of the loop, I didnt even know that alby and layla where not speaking. "Little twisted evil man" I found that funny like everything on the net. I dont take the internet to heart no one should. Its a place to be something your not. I choose to be a ass from time to time. It was fun watching others cry about it. Like anything cuppy you where fun till you decided everything was real.

Only 1 more day till I'm back to the real world, I was expecting more entertainment than this if I'm to be honest. Come on cuppy build it up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

out of the almost 6 years that alby and i were friends we had one falling out which resulted in our being "on the outs" with each other for about 10 days. and thankfully, this was several months before he left us. he and i were long past our lil spat, and even laughed about it. i think 2 ppl as close as he and i were only having one spat in all that time is quite an accomplishment, so no, he and i were not angry at each other when he left...far from it....thank God.

as for alby, don and 9'r being separated at birth, nah, no real insult to don or 9'r, but alby was in a class all by himself, and id say that even if he were still here, and did many times, which is one reason im not welcome on nopay...my defense of alby, dave and shea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 am

Back to the real world was nice to see everyone is still the same (good). I hope you all (ya'll) have fun in what you decide to do. Nice chatting with you all and reading what has been going on. Take care and best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got all kinds of SHIT   i got all kinds of SHIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got all kinds of SHIT
Page 1 of 1