Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... Empty
PostSubject: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Cuz he's crying for SHIT hereeeeeee, He is wasting his worthless time hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
rocko

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

yo dukeyboy, i hear ya trying to close this site down. how about u just shut the fuck up and slap hottie around some more. probably the only thing your good for, ya ugly bastard.why don't ya just come on here and say ur peace, or is your peace not really translatable because you're too drunk. cmon punkyboy. muahahahahaha. life is good, im not on nopay, im making real money elsewhere, no one to babysit and i can abuse the monkeyman and his ape girlfriend and not get booted. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Layla

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 pm

just kinda makes me wonder why he or the hot one would care whats posted here....unless of course theres things they dont want other ppl to see or know....hmmmmm, i wonderrrrrr
Back to top Go down
rocko

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:10 pm

like what, him beating her to make her beautiful
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:04 am

Using my personal info such as phone number real name of my girlfriend posting private chat from when they were Mods on poker site total disrespect
Support
LitigationsHere you can see the status of your litigations. You can answer them, but only the person who sent it can close it.

InformationsReception date :07 Apr 2011Label :unauthorized Description :They are posting chat from a private poker site that they have been banned from via means of making multi accounts to acquire said chat . They are defaming the site and it's Moderators . Please kindly review this site considered closure . I will add a screenshot but if you go to the site most every post contains content that they have no permission to post outside of NoPayPoker .

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Sent by Duke007 Duane (NoPayPoker)Status :Open
lol u should be banned for being a bold faced liar from nopay and the internet ppl can read, and now they can see for them selves what SHIT is really about, and we showed them what kind of lies u tell so if they have any respect for u they are just ass kissers and making total fools of themselves.. SO WHATS THE REAL SHIT ? who should any 1 believe the ppl that have THE SHIT to back it up or ppl who tell 1 lie after the other

Support

Support
LitigationsHere you can see the status of your litigations. You can answer them, but only the person who sent it can close it.

InformationsReception date :07 Apr 2011Label :unauthorized Description :They are posting chat from a private poker site that they have been banned from via means of making multi accounts to acquire said chat . They are defaming the site and it's Moderators . Please kindly review this site considered closure . I will add a screenshot but if you go to the site most every post contains content that they have no permission to post outside of NoPayPoker .

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Sent by Duke007 Duane (NoPayPoker)Status :Open
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:06 am

oops u shouldnt tell such big lies it makes ya look bad ffs lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 am

u should close my account at nopay for telling the TRUTH FFS OH it happened thats why ur here on my shit site telling your fucking lies ffs

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 am

shits gona hit the fan ffs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 am

you need liars ffs litigation is closed cause u lie, in ur 1st 1 and thought no 1 would see ur lies, so, what else do u want us at shit to do, u want us to lie like u do well we are posting the chat and it makes u look bad and u wish to blame us for that???It's not g's fault or shatzi fault or flyers rock layla cuppydon 9er its you ffs take responsibility 4 it i can bail u out we are not on the same team i dont do lyin backstabbing2 faced bitches ffs get a grip when u can accept the truth the truth will set u free ffs it will redeem u lmfaooooooooo 1 problem ur SOS stuck on stupid and u think we are dumber than YOU and we are not .why are u so parnoid? cause, ur a liar and ur afraid u will be found out well i showed every 1 the jig is up bow to the queen and stfu like rock said ur so full of lies and shit why s do u think this site is so popular? we have many members in hiding because they KNOW they will be closed if u cry to support. support is stupid for believing in u as i was stupid for the same shit ffs. it will come out it already has it just takes time for them to say goodbye to you.. ur lies are gr8, and we love them give me MORE, the don wants some entertainment ffs i dont caRE IF HE COMES BACK OR IF YOU COME BACK BUT IN THE END I KNOW I GOT TO YOU WITH THE FUCKING TRUTH CAUSE U CRIED AND TRY TO SHUT MY FORUM DOWN AND THATS IS THE FUCKING TRUTH how u like me now am I still ur best friend?????????????

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 am

oh ffs never mind keep trying to be smart ur no good at it and we need entertainment disregauard my last comment ur are really smart u making us want to close this site sorry for lying ffs i dont know what i was thinking ur the smartest bunch i ever come accross ffs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:44 am

i cant wiat for the next bit of lies.. can YOU??? come on duke and hottie give us more!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 am

kinda looks like im kissing ur ass but am I?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 am

u and hottie still think we want ur job ffs u think rock and layla want it too i bet take a look at ur lies they are posted here wont take a guiness to figure it out...this site is full of guinesses ur only a guest lmao crying and complaining about the truth so i suggest u tuck ur tail between ur legs and run as fast as u can lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 am

dont worry be happy G has copied everything in this forum if u get us closed we will start a new forum with the SAME SHIT lmao gl with ur lies
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 am

Informations Reception date :07 Apr 2011

Using my personal info such as phone number real name of my girlfriend posting private chat from when they were Mods on poker site total disrespect

InformationsReception date :07 Apr 2011

They are posting chat from a private poker site that they have been banned from via means of making multi accounts to acquire said chat . They are defaming the site and it's Moderators . Please kindly review this site considered closure . I will add a screenshot but if you go to the site most every post contains content that they have no permission to post outside of NoPayPoker .

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Sent by Duke007 Duane (NoPayPoker)

LOL @ the "word" disrespect, you have never had any respect for ANY1 & that includes carol, for you to use that word is laughable!!

New flash Duane, I never needed ur "permission" besides, NOpay administration doesn't honor any agreements so therefore none are required in this SHIT site either.

Multi accounts? I can honestly say " I haven't been back to that shit hole since I said I was done. Hahahahaha - some1 as paranoid as urself never gave it much thought that chat can also be obtained from friends huh?

Ohhhh sharing contact info huh, WOW isn't that what carol does to all the poor saps that wanna apply for mod, she MAKES them put their contact info in her shit ass CIA forum, for ALL to see then laughs & ignores them until she is desperate?

Yes I said carol, why is/was it ok for you & her to refer to me as Grace (my REAL name) yet it's not ok for me to call her carol? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO U have ur SHIT all screwed up dood!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm

if u dont have a mommy we will appoint a serigate for u to cry to.. cause shit admin only gives people shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:38 am

Very funny again. Good topic.

Nopaypoker is a private owned company but is a public meeting ground. In United Kingdom law (Where nopaypoker is based) You can film record chat in public places and can use this without the "permission" of the said person. The only time this can not be so is if there is a person under the ages of 18 years old used.

So as nopaypoker is a site for over 18 year olds and a public place where anyone can go, I do believe dukes big letter will come to nothing. If this was so damaging to nopaypoker maybe the owner of nopaypoker a man of law would have made the complaint. My guess being as he is from the united kingdom he already knew there is nothing he or big bad duke could do to stop you writing your shit. As long as it remains fact based they are powerless.

Food for thought
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm

well here' s a fact: they lied their asses off as usual to (try) to get some 1 closed.
now ask your self why do they resort to such bs lies to silence people that was good to nopay ,loyal players .ask them cause i have no clue why support and the owner still believe bold faced liars.......
Defaming
Description :
Using my personal info such as phone number real name of my girlfriend posting private chat from when they were Mods on poker site total disrespect for person .

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Now if lets say they did that on popay poker your account would get closed hmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah they already did that several times.

unauthorized
Description :
They are posting chat from a private poker site that they have been banned from via means of making multi accounts to acquire said chat . They are defaming the site and it's Moderators . Please kindly review this site considered closure . I will add a screenshot but if you go to the site most every post contains content that they have no permission to post outside of NoPayPoker .

must really suck to have a thankless payless job and have NO power over SHIT lmao

im not allowed to post SHIT without your permission well i did and as long as people are unhappy at your site they will continue sending us SHIT. im not gona bother litigation with em since they are volinteers and such liars if some 1 with authority came to me and said somthing about this, they would get the same kind of responses they give people and im sure," they" wouldnt like it either!!!!
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm

There's a tear in his beer 'cause he's cryin' for SHIT here
SHIT is on his lonely mind

Into his last nine beers, he has shed a million tears,

He's gonna keep drinkin' til he can come up with more lies
And then maybe his tears will leave his eyes.

There's a tear in his beer cause he's crying' for SHIt here,

SHIT is on his lonely mind.

Last night he visited SHIT forum, like he did the night before,

It seems his boot won't work and he's so doggone blue,

[b]He's gonna keep drinkin' till he can't load his boot, and then maybe your ass won't hurt you so.

There's a tear in his beer cause he's cryin' for SHIT here,

Lord, he tried booting every suspicious name, thinking it's SHIT members. he's so doggone lame

All these "multis" that he 'thinks" he found has really got him down

He's gonna keep drinkin' till he can't even think, Cause in the last week he too busy in SHIT to even sleep a wink

There's a tear in his beer cause he's crying for you SHIT here,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....   There's a TEAR in HIS BEER.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a TEAR in HIS BEER....
Page 1 of 1