Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past MODs @ NPP, interesting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Past MODs @ NPP, interesting Empty
PostSubject: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Lets see how many Mods she went thru, can they ALL be bad?? I think NOT!

Diva (twice) - jwbessey - Dazz - Zepplin - Dani (twice) - zombie - mspiggy - peacepipe
Schatzi - VoltronSweet - natasha - luckyfish1 - Bigstu - giffer - vmoney - imatigger - wats - statman - imabadoggie - thedon - cuppy - mort1337 - madas (twice) - ch1p - goodcatch - badbeat kiddpoker - kajun (twice) - Shea - Maryjo - Bama - rocktalk - devilshorn - notyou - fingers - avi8or - Donna51508 - Ray - mspiggy - mustangman - G -okielover
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: keeping ur word   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

FFS she swore 2 ME she'd never make dazz amod natasha, fingers or KAJUN!!!! a mod again she obviously doesn't keep her word like my OTHER BEST FRIEND FFS!!!!!!!

oops oh yeah and 9er lol im waiting to get word he's a mod again keep me posted folks lol. oh and the pippy's a cheater shit i heard day after day
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 pm

OMG yes, I can almost hear her NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR they will NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be Mods & how she claimed/knew Pippy Cheats

LOLOL gotta love that EVERY1 Else is a backstabber to her tho hahahaha No
Back to top Go down
SCHATZI

PostSubject: Re: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Loooooooooooool... she "swears" many won't EVER be a mod and before you know it, she's scraping the bottom of the sludge barrel, or biting back her words, and making mod's out of them.

She told me she would NEVER EVER make GOBLIN a mod (because there was history there), nor DONNA (because something was "off" with that one). And now, YehRightOK aka Tatt and Suzzie aka Hot Pan.. who she just recently swore (in the last few months) would never be made bold... are the newest mods at NPP. It's too funny for words. Wonder how they would all feel if they knew what she used to say about them all. Course she is really good at backstabbing just about everyone at NPP, as we all know.

Now, the only other one I can think of she said would never be made a mod was Twiggles.. I have to wonder how long that will last now. Lmaooooo.

Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 am

I KNOW for a FACT, the second Carol (Admin) screams like a madwoman at Hot_Pan she WILL tell her what time it is LOLOL
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Another1 bit the dust, MissBehavin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past MODs @ NPP, interesting   Past MODs @ NPP, interesting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past MODs @ NPP, interesting
Page 1 of 1