Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some interesting posts from NPP's OLD Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

Some interesting posts from NPP's OLD Forum Empty
PostSubject: Some interesting posts from NPP's OLD Forum   Some interesting posts from NPP's OLD Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Looks like she was PEGGED wayyyyy back whenn- I will not reveal the posters names to protect the innocent hahaaha!Basketball

For thos of you who "think" SmokonHott is your friend, think again.
She talks smack and tells lies about each and everyone of you. She will
go to anyone who will listen that day and complain about someone,
she supposedly says she has only a few contacts on her yahoo/skype....that is a lie.
Ask around.
Every Mod that is/was here she has said something bad about, each and
every one of them, and told countless lies.
Even going as far as editing chat.
Just about every player here she has talked smack about.
She is not the goody two shoes she pretends to be.
Carol and Duane aka SmokinHott and Duke007, get off your high horse and show
these good people what the two of you are really about.
Drinking, drugs, fights...oh, Carol the last fight the two of had, I hope he didn't
hurt you

THIS FUCKING SITE GETS WORSE BY THE WEEK

WHAT U EXPECT WHEN YOU GOT A COCK SUCKING WHORE HEAD MOD AND HER WOMEN BEATING BOYFREIND BEHIND THE SCENES

GET A FUCKING GRIP ALL OF YOU SOONER YOU ALL REALISE YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME AND LEAVE THE QUICKER THIS PIECE OF SHIT SITE DIES THE DEATH IT DESERVES

P.S
DID YOU SWALLOW OR SPIT TANKAS JIZZ SMOKIN??

THEY DONT CALL HER SMOKIN COCK FOR NOTHING, SHE IS A JIZZ SUCKING HOE

back in the day nopay was THE best place to play poker....it was free, had a great chat lobby, and altho no one was gonna get rich playing there, you did have the chance/opport. to makes some pocket change. now, when i think of nopay, i'm sorry, but i think of kiddy land. bozo's acting up in the lobby, very few with a real sense of proper poker play, and ppl coming in as mods who is just totally unbelievable to me. My opinion, for the little it's worth, is that only one recently named mod is actually mod material, and that's gracie. i think gracie will just do the job of a mod, and not be concerned with moving up the old mod ladder. the old mods are gone now, and all of them being gone tells me that the old days of nopay are truly a thing of the past. the real heart of nopay is no more....its only a shell now of its former self.
Back to top Go down

Some interesting posts from NPP's OLD Forum
Page 1 of 1