Shit24-7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit24-7

forum of shit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how dumb do u look lmao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

how dumb do u look lmao Empty
PostSubject: how dumb do u look lmao   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 pm

SmokinHott(MOD ADM - 957)>oh you da man behind da woms, how dumb do you think i am fly
<flyersfan16(853)>where
<flyersfan16(853)>u think i created !#@# 24
<flyersfan16(853)>loool
<SmokinHott(MOD ADM - 957)>when why how, oh please
<flyersfan16(853)>thats another xmod
<rollon(894)>497, 200 freeds, 24 minutes.........
<rollon(894)>here i go spanneeeeerrr
<SmokinHott(MOD ADM - 957)>i know who it is
<flyersfan16(853)>i dont create sites sorry
<SmokinHott(MOD ADM - 957)>cuppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
https://shit24-7-365.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i called u out   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:04 am

2 fucking funny u fucking backstabber.. got what u deserved dint ya now every 1 knows ur a liar if u dont quit now it will just be more proof ur a fucking liar, u need to hang it up u been found out i told u u was a 2 faced bitch now ive proven it... support may not need proof but it feels so fucking good i have to admit it cheeers chip!!!! i love ur comment on new lobby rules guess u got her pegged to... dont take a rocket scienctist and we see what she thinks of the players on nopay she supposed to be there to help players she's only there to help herself get her ass kissed i said it a long time ago and im sticking to it sorry... ur answer to fly told it all stfu and fuck off cause u was called out and couldnt think of good enough lies fast enough FUCK U CUPPYS IN YER FACE HOW U LIKE THE ABUSE U INFLICT IT WELL BUT CANT TAKE IT i got my account closed day after THANKSGIVING so i know what kind of ungratful fuckwits i found on the internet np the truth always comes out dont it...... i like it love it i want some more of it i think u can dish it out but u cant take it.... the truth will always fuck up a bold face lying backstabbing 2 faced bitch just remember that u'll be better off.....NO SHIT

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: some ppl dont know when to quit   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 am

ill show u when how why and when u stupid fucker now every 1 knows and i love it... dont bother urself blowing up in the lobby again u made urself look bad the last time dont thing u can take any more of the truth at this moment... maybe professional help from a lisenced person man or woman.. think after what duke put u thru u better talk to a women...... just a observation.. thanks for ur interest in my forum tonight u really made alot of ppl very happy as 9er did leading u in to the shit hope u feel as foolish as u looked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: best for all   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:34 am

see how paranoid u are u need to get professional help,..... guess i proved my point, u lost it u cant keep ur lies sorted. i sorted them for u showed u how to fuck with ppl for real how u like it u fucked with me i fucked with u back its tit for tatt how tatt the stalker doing by the way gona do as good as dazz did??? u got what u deserved. u knew i was a threat i wasn't till u showed me what i was really dealing with...u really shouldnt fuck with intellegent ppl 9er is a dumbass but he lead u right in dint he, now 9er i have to thANK you but this shit is too easy hotties a stupid 2 face backstabbing bitch the truth is all we need she's so fucked she really should fade away she cant take it but she wants to dish it out well guess what u met stronger women players that can play poker they not there for the drama or the power we have a mind a fucking brain and we arnt afraid to use it u can ban and close all the accounts u want but guess WHAT. THERES STRENGTH IN#"S when 50 ppl are saying the same shit...... or 3-4 or 10 - 20 no matter how stupid u thiink mike neil and lee are when u lead then to my forum and whine about me i would think when they shrug and wonder wtf u r thinking and wtf going on and why cant u take it u volinteered to do the job u cant do AND WHY U CONSTANTLYwant ppl to kiss ur ass including the mods hope THEY DONT GET WISE AND REPLACE THE SHIT HOLDING THE SITE DOWN???????///

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 am

UR NASTIER THAN THE PPL U REPLACE BY FAR AND GOT ME TO BE A MOD ON A LIE SO U SHUT THE FUCK UP FLYIER WAS RIGHT ON THE $$$$$$$ AND U KNOW DAM WELL I HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD MY SELF FFS ALL UR BASHING OF KAJ, SHEA, LAYLA ROCK WAS ALL BAISED ON UR FUCKING LIES IVE SPOKE TO THEM U MAY HAVE MT, LEE AND NEIL BELIEVING UR SHIT DONT THINK IT WILL LAST LONG SPECIALLY WHEN U WHIN TO THEM THEY WILL GET SICK OF UR LIES SOON AND I WILL THROW THEM A MOP TO CLEAN UR FUCKING MESS. THEY CLOSED MANY ACCOUNTS FOR YOU WONDER HOW LONG THEY WILL KEEP DOING IT FOR U???? LET COUNT THE DAYS IM NOT CONCERENED WITH UR SHIT SITE OR UR SHIT LIFE I JUST WANNA MAKE IT CLEAR DONT FUCK WITH SMARTER PPL THAN URSELF.. THEY WILL GET U EVERY TIME... U DESERVED TO LEARN THIS LESSON.. U THINK U FUCKED US BUT U DINT U HELPED US MAKE MORE MONEY ON SITES THAT PAY... U RAN US OFF A SHIT SITE THANKS ONLY DAM DECENT THING U DID... LMAO U STARTED IT AND NOW U CANT STOP IT NEITHER CAN iiiiiiii BUT WHY WOULD I WANT 2 ASK UR SELF

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I AM VERY HAPPY   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:52 am

oh sorry bout the caps lmao glad we could share some more imformation u paranoid bitch. remember who ur fucking with next time. only reason ur stupid mod shit is secrect is cause it stupid 2 faced shit any of ur mods think about it they will see ur secret mod shit is ur paroinia and they are dumb fucks for thinking being a mod on a shit shit requires secretcy... FFS WHATS THE FUCKING SECRECT???????// HOTTIES A PARANOID BITCH???? WELL NOW U KNOW SHE LIES flyersfan sure made her squirm her answers were shit like shit for a d forum of shit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i really hope she stays   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 am

dunno what ill do in my spare time if she stays ffs ill find something im sure....my multi had ahard time tonight keeping quiet u think u know shit but u dont, u prove to us constantly ur not worth knowing a fucking liar.. some how mt and lee still believe you but ur stupid ass led them in here to cry and get sympathy but i think this time it will back fire u played with fire and got burned..... takes a while... my wounds healed i was on a shit site that listened to ur good ideas and lost paypal and is half of what it was worth when u came on to be such a gr8 help 2 its player u helped many players right off the site yep when the owner sobers up i think he not gona like this SHIT lmfao. he drunk on yer lies the chart on the buisness report outa wake him up unlless ur calming him with ur fake ass voice u use when he answers his phone.... hottie sign up for our forum u can post trust me i wont delete any thing u have to say u can defend ur self its more than u ever gave any players at nopay i dont giva a shit bring ur shit on in here i wont close u swear i wont do what u been doing to all ur ex mods.... ill be fair and let u say what u got to say
i was always fair
YOU fucking lied to me and siad u was going to be fair so yes come on in we like you to come on in defend ur lies ur 1 way chat in nopay isnt cutting it anymore there ppl that wanna tell other ppl how u really are hope u can handel that if not well wtf we will all know cause u didnt show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: yes u should leave   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:54 am

u looked pretty stupid tonight if i might say so my self .... just a observation... guess stfu and fuck off was the best answers u could come up with,,, was really gr8 answers made me lmfao cant wait till u come back and SAY U DIDNT QUIT... JUST ANOTHER SYMPATHY SESSION.. WILL BE FUNNY HOPE U READY TO LAFF WITH US
Back to top Go down
AmmazingG

AmmazingG

PostSubject: Re: how dumb do u look lmao   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 am

Dayummmm I sure wish I used Multis like they wanna claim, I could have answered some those questions of hers LOLOL
OMG how she played the part of the Victim, hope she don't quit her day job, ohhh wait that don't pay anyway hahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how dumb do u look lmao   how dumb do u look lmao I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how dumb do u look lmao
Page 1 of 1